Acosta has pass revoked

tRump acting like a spoiled child yet again.

Yep, that’s nothing new. What makes this situation so epic is that we see him taking out a political activist posing as a journalist. Seriously, do you see both sides of this, or can you only see it thru Democratic colored lens?

We have a childish bully as president who is being asked questions by people who are given access to the president for the purpose of bringing news to the people. But Many of those people instead use the access to advance their own political agenda.

Don’t get me wrong, they have a right to advance their agenda, but not as a White House journalist, and not on the presidents time, which is the people’s time, the people who elected him.
They're asking the questions their audience wants answered, not the ones tRump wants to answer. Being somewhat confrontational is kinda part of the job.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The American people want to hear questions like "when are you going to put Crooked Hillary in jail?".

Acosta is a Moon Bat asshole. We have enough of them already shouting off their stupid mouths.

Only the crazies want to hear that.

Trump handled the TDS afflicted asshole appropriately

"Hand over the mike. You're a terrible person...CNN should be ashamed to employ you...."

I was wondering when Trump was going to revoke Jim "The Fraud" Acosta. Today was a good day.

Fuck Trump! He's such a piece of shit!

Fuck CNN! They are such a piece of shit!

aikqeyu0lrgy.jpg

Last edited:
He ASSAULTED a woman today at the WH....I know from the same party that elects a woman beater AG in Minnesota that doesn't matter but it does to the WH...he should be PERMANENTLY banned.
He assaulted her..while screaming at the president.

Secret service should have taken him down.
Look at you frightened snowflakes.....:71:

You know what's coming for your tiny trump.....you can see it about to happen....:71:

Won't happen, but the other reporters should refuse to show up for Trump's dog and pony show for a couple of days. It's not like they would miss more than his usual stupid remarks.

You mean like go on strike or something?

Excellent idea! That would cease the constant stream of BS coming from the press for at least a couple days.

I'm not sure Trump's ego could stand being ignored.

8 years of a shameless narcissist named Barack Obama, and you're claiming Trump is egotistical?

Hey, when you accomplish real accomplishments, you get bragging rights.

Heard the exchange on the radio. The guy thinks being an ass is his role. Trump handled him well.

He ASSAULTED a woman today at the WH....I know from the same party that elects a woman beater AG in Minnesota that doesn't matter but it does to the WH...he should be PERMANENTLY banned.
He assaulted her..while screaming at the president.

Secret service should have taken him down.
Look at you frightened snowflakes.....:71:

You know what's coming for your tiny trump.....you can see it about to happen....:71:

Frightened? I'm having the time of my life. :laughing0301:

Now this is "frightened." Look at the sheer terror in her eyes..

hvan2.jpg

Heard the exchange on the radio. The guy thinks being an ass is his role. Trump handled him well.

He did, all these trendy leftist news reporters are so use to their ass kissers they completely can't stand how Trump tells them like it is. I love it.

Won't happen, but the other reporters should refuse to show up for Trump's dog and pony show for a couple of days. It's not like they would miss more than his usual stupid remarks.

Excellent idea! That would cease the constant stream of BS coming from the press for at least a couple days.

8 years of a shameless narcissist named Barack Obama, and you're claiming Trump is egotistical?

But Obama.....But Obama. That's a pretty pathetic response. You really need new material.

But Obama.....But Obama. That's a pretty pathetic response. You really need new material.

Sorry he was such an embarrassment to you. Choose wisely next time. :biggrin:

Sorry he was such an embarrassment to you. Choose wisely next time. :biggrin:

You are disoriented, aren't you?

Forum List

Back