Acosta has pass revoked

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-images%2F2018-11%2Fa23b7be0-e2b7-11e8-bf77-2690c1ecdd11
Look how she is reaching in and assaulting HIM on her tiny trump's orders.

LMAO! Just heard it on Fox News...looking for link...LOVE IT!

Ah, Trump can't answer a question, so the reporter gets their pass taken away.

Very Trump like.
He should have tried ASKING a question. He didn't. He was making a political statement that was his OPINION....not the job of a journalist...THEN he assaulted the intern who was merely doing her job,that's what got him banned.

It's not like Trump gave him the opportunity to ask a question.

"
JIM ACOSTA: Thank you, Mr. President. I want to challenge you on one of the statements that you made in the tail end of the campaign in the midterms.

DONALD TRUMP: Here we go."

I mean, seriously? He acts like a petulant child. As soon as he knew what the topic was about he knew he was going to have problems with it.

"
ACOSTA: If you don’t mind, Mr. President. That, well, that this caravan was an invasion.

TRUMP: I consider it to be an invasion.

ACOSTA: The caravan was not an invasion. It was a group of migrants moving up from Central America towards the border with the U.S.

TRUMP: Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it.

ACOSTA: Why did you characterize it as such and —"

Here you have a question. He basically came out and said what Trump said it was. Then said he disagreed. Then he started with "Why did you..." that's a question.

"TRUMP: Because I consider it an invasion. You and I have a difference of opinion."

Trump answered the question before the question was finished.

"ACOSTA: But do you think that you demonized immigrants in this election to try to keep them —"

Next question. "Do you think...."

So, two questions, plus other questions asked in a manner that wasn't.

He asked why Trump called the caravan thing an invasion.
He asked if Trump thought he was demonizing immigrants.
He asked if Trump thought these immigrants would be climbing over walls.
He asked if it were an invasion when the caravan is hundreds of miles from the US border.
He then asked if Trump was worried about indictments from investigations.

Seems to me like he asked questions.

The problem is Trump doesn't want to answer them.

Trump goes off topic calling people names in order to AVOID talking about the issues.

Assaulted a WH intern,nothing but a drama queen who flings POINTLESS questions at President Trump,today was final straw for assaulting a woman. Buh Bye asshole!

He did not "assault a WH intern", fucking moron. SHE came along to take his mic away, and he didn't give it up. And she was trying to take the mic away because Rump the four-year-old once again couldn't handle being questioned.

Oh noes!! Not the press asking questions, what is the country coming to!!
hair-fire.gif

LMAO! Just heard it on Fox News...looking for link...LOVE IT!

Ah, Trump can't answer a question, so the reporter gets their pass taken away.

Very Trump like.
He should have tried ASKING a question. He didn't. He was making a political statement that was his OPINION....not the job of a journalist...THEN he assaulted the intern who was merely doing her job,that's what got him banned.

It's not like Trump gave him the opportunity to ask a question.

"
JIM ACOSTA: Thank you, Mr. President. I want to challenge you on one of the statements that you made in the tail end of the campaign in the midterms.

DONALD TRUMP: Here we go."

I mean, seriously? He acts like a petulant child. As soon as he knew what the topic was about he knew he was going to have problems with it.

"
ACOSTA: If you don’t mind, Mr. President. That, well, that this caravan was an invasion.

TRUMP: I consider it to be an invasion.

ACOSTA: The caravan was not an invasion. It was a group of migrants moving up from Central America towards the border with the U.S.

TRUMP: Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it.

ACOSTA: Why did you characterize it as such and —"

Here you have a question. He basically came out and said what Trump said it was. Then said he disagreed. Then he started with "Why did you..." that's a question.

"TRUMP: Because I consider it an invasion. You and I have a difference of opinion."

Trump answered the question before the question was finished.

"ACOSTA: But do you think that you demonized immigrants in this election to try to keep them —"

Next question. "Do you think...."

So, two questions, plus other questions asked in a manner that wasn't.

He asked why Trump called the caravan thing an invasion.
He asked if Trump thought he was demonizing immigrants.
He asked if Trump thought these immigrants would be climbing over walls.
He asked if it were an invasion when the caravan is hundreds of miles from the US border.
He then asked if Trump was worried about indictments from investigations.

Seems to me like he asked questions.

The problem is Trump doesn't want to answer them.

Trump goes off topic calling people names in order to AVOID talking about the issues.

America know what that filthy ass caravan of Illegals was all about. America likes the fact that Trump is protecting the border.

Acosta was just being an obnoxious asshole.

He didn't like the fact that Trump was exposing him to be a sicko TDS afflicted piece of shit.

Acosta was just being an obnoxious asshole.

He was looking for a fight. And he knows that the caravan issue was a "hot button" issue. So he was just being Ass-costa. Nothing new.

Trump couldn't handle him. What a puss.

The next Dem President needs to make Acosta Press Secretary.
Trump handled him. He's gone. Trump's still there. You're living in an upside universe. LOL

And actually it was Acosta who was the puss. He wouldn't give the microphone to the woman aide, but when Trump left the podium and started walking to Acosta, the wimp quickly relinquished the microphone to the woman. He was afraid Trump was going to take it from him, and smack Acosta in the jaw with it. Don't believe it ? Watch the video.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Shoves Woman Aide After Trump Calls On Her 11/7 [VIDEO]

Last edited:
They should reinstate the military draft. Put Acosta at the top of the list for Army infantry.

Apache-soldiers-on-20-mile-ruck-march.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back