🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Acosta has pass revoked

Fuck Trump! He's such a piece of shit!
KleenexTruk.jpg

Trump couldn't handle him. What a puss.

The next Dem President needs to make Acosta Press Secretary.
The prez handed him quite well.
Accoster resembled nothing so much as a hormonal bull dyke on the rag.

This is awesome. I have seen clips of the presser where the shit storm started. Trump acts like Trump, and the reporters were acting like they were the chosen hero’s for all the whinny snowflakes. I want to see the whole press conference. It is so epic!

I saw it and Acosta was wrong.

He should go to jail for assaulting that young lady trying to do her job. Asshole!

He need to be fired from CNN for being a shithead to the President.

Of course in the world of stupid hate mongering Moon Bats he will be a pathetic martyr.
Cnn and soros most likely pay him hazard pay to see how far he can push the envelope.

Accoster reminded me of a terrorist about to set off a shoe bomb.

He should go to jail for assaulting that young lady trying to do her job. Asshole!

He need to be fired from CNN for being a shithead to the President.

Of course in the world of stupid hate mongering Moon Bats he will be a pathetic martyr.
Cnn and soros most likely pay him hazard pay to see how far he can push the envelope.

Accoster reminded me of a terrorist about to set off a shoe bomb.

He is simply a hateful stupid asshole suffering from the mental illness we know as Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is a national epidemic going around.

Trump and Acosta hate each other. Acosta is a great reporter. It really pisses Trump off that Acosta isn't afraid of him. Reminds me of the days of President Nixon and Dan Rather.

Looking forward to the next WH press briefing.

Fox Reporter: "You recently pulled Jim Acosta's press pass. Can you tell us why and when will he get it back?"

Sara Sanders: "Who?

tRump acting like a spoiled child yet again.

Yep, that’s nothing new. What makes this situation so epic is that we see him taking out a political activist posing as a journalist. Seriously, do you see both sides of this, or can you only see it thru Democratic colored lens?

We have a childish bully as president who is being asked questions by people who are given access to the president for the purpose of bringing news to the people. But Many of those people instead use the access to advance their own political agenda.

Don’t get me wrong, they have a right to advance their agenda, but not as a White House journalist, and not on the presidents time, which is the people’s time, the people who elected him.

Trump talks like he is a dictator.
The truth is, he only speaks for 30% of the country. That's the 30% of dumbass, unpatrotic losers, like yourself.
Dictators control ALL the press ALL the time....Your dumbass hyperbolic talking points don't even make sense in the real world.

If a member of the press had been such disrespectful shitburger to Dear Boiking, he would have been tossed from the press pool the first day, not two years later...And you know what, hacks asses like you would have cheered.

Won't happen, but the other reporters should refuse to show up for Trump's dog and pony show for a couple of days. It's not like they would miss more than his usual stupid remarks.

Forum List

Back