Act Like A Man ...

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.
So what....she still socked him the throat so she had it coming. She is no victim.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.

Yeah, you mean like the condescending shit4brains that say men have no right to self defense against women because they are so little and frail?

Then, yes, I agree, they are condescending little bigots.

No, my post was speaking about miogynist little fucks who think that a woman's place can't be at a protest and that men should "discipline their women."

Although I have to tell you that if a woman is being violent, anyone has the absolute right to defend themselves from harm.

They can protest all they want.
But the minute they start with the violence all bets are off.

Yes, well, Anathema didn't think so. And the post quoted was in response to him.

Funny...Anathema is nowhere in the thread count that you posted in.

Read the first set of messages. Jesus, it would have been easy enough for you to check, but yer a lazy fucker, I guess.

Post #277

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.
So what....she still socked him the throat so she had it coming. She is no victim.

She didn't "sock." She sort of flailed against him. It doesn't fit the definition of a punch.

And no, she's not a victim. But neither is he.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.

No, my post was speaking about miogynist little fucks who think that a woman's place can't be at a protest and that men should "discipline their women."

Although I have to tell you that if a woman is being violent, anyone has the absolute right to defend themselves from harm.

They can protest all they want.
But the minute they start with the violence all bets are off.

Yes, well, Anathema didn't think so. And the post quoted was in response to him.

Funny...Anathema is nowhere in the thread count that you posted in.

Read the first set of messages. Jesus, it would have been easy enough for you to check, but yer a lazy fucker, I guess.

Post #277

I can't see post numbers. Don't know if it's because I am on a phone.

If you actually watch the videos out on YouTube, ANTIFA had just taken down a guy and were beating on him, they rushed ANTIFA and got them off the downed guy - she came bolting forward into the fight throwing what very clearly appears to be a punch to me and got clocked. The guys on the other side started yelling enough enough enough and everyone backed off.

View attachment 122282

She didn't "sock." She sort of flailed against him. It doesn't fit the definition of a punch.

You're an idiot.

Yes, I know women with opinions seem to bother some "men" on this board. Don't you wish you could punch me?

View attachment 122282

Never said he was a victim.

View attachment 122282

You're an idiot.

Yes, I know women with opinions seem to bother some "men" on this board. Don't you wish you could punch me?
No.

View attachment 122282

You're an idiot.

Try and punch me or throw a bottle at me and you'll find out real quick.

You're an idiot.

Just keep typing at me, tough guy. That'll put me in my place!

You syphilitic wad of snot.

You're an idiot.

You're such a badass chick.......

You're an idiot.

A regular Tombraider. Lol

You're an idiot.

You, too! :badgrin:

You're an idiot.

Sorry, no safe spaces in war cupcake. Don't wanna get decked then don't jump into the line of fire swinging.

Personally, I'd be on the back end offering out cans of beer for our boys fighting the "good fight."

You're an idiot.

No chick can fuck you like I can....well maybe Bodey with her strapon might come close.

No chick can fuck you like I can....well maybe Bodey with her strapon might come close.

Eeewwwww. You're talking punching one minute, sex the next. Sounds rapey.

I'd take you up on that bet, but my husband would probably kick both of ya'lls asses for "tricking" me into it heh (He's religious, thinks he's saving my soul by keeping me straight and monogamous - I think it's rather adorable.)

Forum List

Back