Act Like A Man ...

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.
Yeah, you mean like the condescending shit4brains that say men have no right to self defense against women because they are so little and frail?

Then, yes, I agree, they are condescending little bigots.

you said he was defending himself....

what was he defending himself from?

the term 'defending himself' has meaning....and if she had kicked him in the balls or punched him in the face and he was punching her to defend himself from her doing that to him, you would have a good argument....

BUT NO SUCH THING HAPPENED from the video I have seen....

so why have you just made up your own imaginary circumstance to justify this man's actions?

There are photos that show her throat punching him.

since it's on video, and she didn't throw a punch, they can certainly charge the supremacist guy with assault n battery, and they should!!!! :D
She threw a punch at his throat, and connected....and the glove she threw the punch with is obviously weighted. She could be looking at assault with a deadly weapon if she isn't careful. She also advocated throwing m80's into crowds....that's on video as well.
no she didn't, she was trying to stop him from coming at her and she did not punch him...no glove was weighted and enjoy the Lake of Fire when you get thrown in there with ALL LIARS.... can't come soon enough!

YOU ARE ONE LYING, SICK MFer
The bitch ran in there with her fists up looking to throw down. Can you not watch an actual video and follow it?

since it's on video, and she didn't throw a punch, they can certainly charge the supremacist guy with assault n battery, and they should!!!! :D
She threw a punch at his throat, and connected....and the glove she threw the punch with is obviously weighted. She could be looking at assault with a deadly weapon if she isn't careful. She also advocated throwing m80's into crowds....that's on video as well.
no she didn't, she was trying to stop him from coming at her and she did not punch him...no glove was weighted and enjoy the Lake of Fire when you get thrown in there with ALL LIARS.... can't come soon enough!

YOU ARE ONE LYING, SICK MFer
The bitch ran in there with her fists up looking to throw down. Can you not watch an actual video and follow it?
Leftists do not care about reality.

the term 'defending himself' has meaning....and if she had kicked him in the balls or punched him in the face and he was punching her to defend himself from her doing that to him, you would have a good argument....

so why have you just made up your own imaginary circumstance to justify this man's actions?

Where??? I have not seen any of them, if they exist

and have asked to see anything like that....so far, I've seen nothing like that in any of the videos....

and have asked to see anything like that....so far, I've seen nothing like that in any of the videos....

Ignorance is no excuse.

Then you did not watch the video...or you are blind.

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.
Yeah, you mean like the condescending shit4brains that say men have no right to self defense against women because they are so little and frail?

No, my post was speaking about miogynist little fucks who think that a woman's place can't be at a protest and that men should "discipline their women."

Although I have to tell you that if a woman is being violent, anyone has the absolute right to defend themselves from harm.

She tries to double throat punch him, and he lands a strike to her forehead just as she lands hers, but his knocks her backwards.

Other photos and discussion on this twitter

Battle Beagle on Twitter

No, my post was speaking about miogynist little fucks who think that a woman's place can't be at a protest and that men should "discipline their women."

Although I have to tell you that if a woman is being violent, anyone has the absolute right to defend themselves from harm.

They can protest all they want.
But the minute they start with the violence all bets are off.

She tries to double throat punch him, and he lands a strike to her forehead just as she lands hers, but his knocks her backwards.

Other photos and discussion on this twitter

Battle Beagle on Twitter

Double throat punch? Where do you get that?

Do you mean she tried to punch him with both fists at the same time?

Yes, well, Anathema didn't think so. And the post quoted was in response to him.

Screenshot_2017-04-18-19-30-20.png

That is a closed fist punch to his throat...she is not pushing him away.

Yes, well, Anathema didn't think so. And the post quoted was in response to him.

Funny...Anathema is nowhere in the thread count that you posted in.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.

Funny...Anathema is nowhere in the thread count that you posted in.

Read the first set of messages. Jesus, it would have been easy enough for you to check, but yer a lazy fucker, I guess.

Forum List

Back