Act Like A Man ...

Because your boyfriend has already told you, Ame®icano. Real men are never afraid of definitions, but limp wristed cucks like you, yeah, have trouble with them.

Cuck - A man whose spouse or romantic partner is unfaithful. Typically they're okay with that fact. Also known as swinging, open relationship, etc.

I personally like cucks, but alas my husband isn't so keen to share :/ Ah well, the heart is blind to the preferences of the mind.

Because your boyfriend has already told you, Ame®icano. Real men are never afraid of definitions, but limp wristed cucks like you, yeah, have trouble with them.

Still wrong, fruitcake. So you didn't ask him. What, afraid to find the truth?

Instead of making up the definition that suits your needs, again, ask your boyfriend.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Lol that was funny, must have had bad blood brewing just before

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

She was attacking people with a bottle: Check out @BakedNorwegian's Tweet: Viva Europa on Twitter

Real men do not punch women for any reason.

You're right. Real Men don't punch women. Of course that wasn't a woman. That was a Feminist..... A biological female with a mental disease which makes it believe it's a Man.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.
If you have qualifiers, as to whom you will defend yourself from... your a pussy.

If you have to punch a woman to defend yourself, you're a pussy.

F'ing misogynist! You think I couldn't hurt you? You think I'm too fragile and weak to be a threat? Only men are equal enough to you to be taken seriously? What an ass.

I am just as capable as you. I am a formidable combatant. Ignore me at your own peril in a situation like that. (Well, I wouldn't be a play-anarchist trying to stomp on people's rights.)

She is an anarchist, where might determines right. She is a victim of her own ideology. If she's that weak, anarchy is not for her, especially if her "friends" leave her behind while running for safe spaces.

Women DONT NEED special treatment. We are NOT made of porceain. If a woman goes into combat, you'd be wise to take her seriously. We have a lot to prove, often have huge chips on our shoulders, and are not above fluttering our lashes to distract while we reach for the dagger.

What civil liberties am I denying? Be specific.
You proclaimed it above

I did not. Now make me a liar.
You just did all by yourself.
eusa_doh.gif

Okay, you're a complete idiot. We all knew that.

The insane often think the doctors mad. So it is with you.
Now that is one of the weakest metaphors on this Board that we have ever seen. You are not a doctor, the civil libertarians are not insane, and you are a complete idiot. LGBT marriage in no way infringes on anyone's right to worship as the please.
Faggots playing house a.k.a "gay marriage" is pointless. Faggots do not benefit society in any way, shape or form.

Real men do not punch women for any reason.

You're right. Real Men don't punch women. Of course that wasn't a woman. That was a Feminist..... A biological female with a mental disease which makes it believe it's a Man.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.
If you have qualifiers, as to whom you will defend yourself from... your a pussy.

F'ing misogynist! You think I couldn't hurt you? You think I'm too fragile and weak to be a threat? Only men are equal enough to you to be taken seriously? What an ass.

I am just as capable as you. I am a formidable combatant. Ignore me at your own peril in a situation like that. (Well, I wouldn't be a play-anarchist trying to stomp on people's rights.)

She is an anarchist, where might determines right. She is a victim of her own ideology. If she's that weak, anarchy is not for her, especially if her "friends" leave her behind while running for safe spaces.

Women DONT NEED special treatment. We are NOT made of porceain. If a woman goes into combat, you'd be wise to take her seriously. We have a lot to prove, often have huge chips on our shoulders, and are not above fluttering our lashes to distract while we reach for the dagger.
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

>:)~

Hahahaha

Women are not built to fight like men are though.

Nobody wants to hit a woman .

Considering many of the posts in this thread, your comment is laughable.

It's obvious that these misogynistic alt-right eunuchs are itching for it.

Aren't you being a bit dishonest here? Why did you edit my post? By doing that all the meaning is lost.

This is what I wrote:

- " I agree. Nobody wants to hit a woman but if the woman puts herself in that kind of situation, and knows exactly why she is there for, then she should shut up and take it. " -

Ok???

It's the latest edition of "hands up don't shoot" apparently. Can't shoot a violent child, can't punch a violent woman - bottom line is you're just supposed to accept violence to it's end and die, because apparently that's what liberal morons would do...

Hahahaha

Not in the same way, I agree (generally speaking). The Kurdish women are fierce, though. Personally, I'd not choose to box a man or brawl the way she chose. Still, a woman in combat is fair game IMO. She's not a harmless flower like some here like to pretend.

Delicate flowers know they are delicate and don't participate in brawls looking for scalps.

Hahahaha

Not in the same way, I agree (generally speaking). The Kurdish women are fierce, though. Personally, I'd not choose to box a man or brawl the way she chose. Still, a woman in combat is fair game IMO. She's not a harmless flower like some here like to pretend.

Delicate flowers know they are delicate and don't participate in brawls looking for scalps.
Women are actually good shooters in my experience too.

Hahahaha

The wife can take out a target in mid air from the hip with a shotgun.
I pity the fool who thinks she's helpless.

Hahahaha

Cutters and poisoners, too.

Forum List

Back