Act Like A Man ...

since it's on video, and she didn't throw a punch, they can certainly charge the supremacist guy with assault n battery, and they should!!!! :D
She threw a punch at his throat, and connected....and the glove she threw the punch with is obviously weighted. She could be looking at assault with a deadly weapon if she isn't careful. She also advocated throwing m80's into crowds....that's on video as well.
no she didn't, she was trying to stop him from coming at her and she did not punch him...no glove was weighted and enjoy the Lake of Fire when you get thrown in there with ALL LIARS.... can't come soon enough!

YOU ARE ONE LYING, SICK MFer
Oh kiss my ass, you ditzy slag. You obviously don't even know what "weighted gloves" means...you can clearly see that they are in the video. I have watched the video in slow motion several times...she punched him the throat...she wasn't pushing him away. She went there to fight but unfortunately...she isn't very good at it.
I have no problem with someone getting hit if they get into the middle of a riot. The important thing is the neo-fascists started it and yet again got its collective ass kicked.
Antifa got their asses kicked...in their own town! Lol

Gawd but yer silly! :lmao:
Yup, it is silly to warn against white nationalists and neo-fascists and the alt right, like you, that hate the Constitution.

Please be specific. Which part of the Constitution do I "hate"?
Which part of the Constitution do you not hate is the real question. Be specific.

I don't hate any of it. Next question.
Sure you do, or you would not deny others civil liberties.
eusa_doh.gif

What denial of civil liberties?

Anti-fa people have a right to disrupt the march of others?

Gawd but yer silly! :lmao:
Yup, it is silly to warn against white nationalists and neo-fascists and the alt right, like you, that hate the Constitution.

Which part of the Constitution do you not hate is the real question. Be specific.

eusa_doh.gif

What civil liberties am I denying? Be specific.

eusa_doh.gif

The civil liberty to riot and sucker punch. :badgrin:

The hitters is a proclaimed White Nationalist, so he will be on the Alt Left hit list.

eusa_doh.gif

You proclaimed it above, so, no you don't get "just once more", bubby. :lol: You will follow PA laws or you will lose money and potentially your freedom.

eusa_doh.gif

You proclaimed it above

I did not. Now make me a liar.

The hitters is a proclaimed White Nationalist, so he will be on the Alt Left hit list.
I heard that. He isn't exactly a stand up guy either. Guess he served time for robbing a Sikh or Hindi cab driver because he thought he was "iraqi". How do you serve time in Iraq and make a mistake like that?
Like most White Nationalists, he is filth and a liar.

I heard that. He isn't exactly a stand up guy either. Guess he served time for robbing a Sikh or Hindi cab driver because he thought he was "iraqi". How do you serve time in Iraq and make a mistake like that?
Like most White Nationalists, he is filth and a liar.
He is a degenerate criminal. You won't get an argument in his favor out of me.

I can't believe this is even an issue. I would never condone hitting a woman. But this was a huge melee with a lot of people in the mix fighting. This woman also had a mask on (why the mask anyway???). People are just throwing punches and pushing anybody in sight. They probably have no idea who's who and have no idea what the hell is going on. There's no foul here on the man's part, except whatever wrong doing you want to assign everyone involved. The moral of the story, don't show up looking for a fight and then get upset when you find one.

I can't believe this is even an issue. I would never condone hitting a woman. But this was a huge melee with a lot of people in the mix fighting. This woman also had a mask on (why the mask anyway???). People are just throwing punches and pushing anybody in sight. They probably have no idea who's who and have no idea what the hell is going on. There's no foul here on the man's part, except whatever wrong doing you want to assign everyone involved. The moral of the story, don't show up looking for a fight and then get upset when you find one.
Best post on the thread so far.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.
If you have qualifiers, as to whom you will defend yourself from... your a pussy.

If you have to punch a woman to defend yourself, you're a pussy.

This is what you fuckers wanted. NOw you got. Learn to love it.

Bring it.

Just don't punch women.

It's not cool.

Your father would've taught you that had he been a real man.
I'll meet force with force against all comers. Know this... A vagina won't save you. We're in the age of equal treatment for women. You asked for it. You got it. I'll brook no flip flopping on the issue. She thought she could assault someone, then seek refuge behind her vagina. She was wrong. Its as simple as that.
If a woman wants to be treated like a lady; then she's obligated to act like a lady. For those that don't like it... Too fucking bad. Its not up to you, until it happens to you. Then your moral stance has value. Until then you're just flapping your cocksuckers, and nobody gives a shit.
Besides; the guy defending himself probably had no idea it was a woman he was regulating. With that shit clumped, matted hair, and the mask on her face. The best thing you leftist agitators can do, is take a good long hard look at that video, and learn from her mistake, lest it be you next time. Or not... And we'll be here to laugh at you when you come crying again...

That's a lot of words to justify and defend hitting a woman.

You must be a pussy.

Forum List

Back