Act Like A Man ...

For someone that was punched in the face 4 days earlier, she doesn't look like she was punched in the face by me 4 days later.

She voluntarily put herself in that situation.

Punch looks like it landed on her forehead to me. She's fine.

Yeah if you watch the full(er) video she was rubbing her forehead. Frankly I don't think it matters, could have broke her nose for all I care, bitch was looking for a fight and got her shit put down. I bet her boyfriend got an extra special night considering she's a sub...

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Lol that was funny, must have had bad blood brewing just before

I've seen pictures where she had a bottle but honestly here I can't see any bottle :eusa_think:(maybe it's my fault because my sight isn't perfect :biggrin:)

She no longer had the bottle when that punch occurred. Likely already loaded it with an M80 and threw it at someone else - that's what the bottles were for, to make glass bombs to throw at the citizens that the police so conveniently disarmed for ANTIFA...

Your opinion is your opinion, but apparently courts and legislatures disagree with you, OOM. Many heterosexual couples cannot have children and also do spread disease. What good are they for?
The raising of children with no parents for whatever reason. Fags on the other hand, are unstable perverts and have high potential to molest children.

For someone that was punched in the face 4 days earlier, she doesn't look like she was punched in the face by me 4 days later.

It mostly hit her forehead, but it did catch her on the bridge of her nose pretty good too....she even says so in an interview.

It mostly hit her forehead, but it did catch her on the bridge of her nose pretty good too....she even says so in an interview.
No big... The damage to that face was done long before this incident.

Your opinion is your opinion, but apparently courts and legislatures disagree with you, OOM. Many heterosexual couples cannot have children and also do spread disease. What good are they for?
The raising of children with no parents for whatever reason. Fags on the other hand, are unstable perverts and have high potential to molest children.
Come on, you can argue better than that.

By your logic, people should not marry if they can't reproduce. Silhouette used to argue that point and always lost, as you have already here.

Come on, you can argue better than that.

By your logic, people should not marry if they can't reproduce. Silhouette used to argue that point and always lost, as you have already here.
You aren't the one who gets to declare victory in this. People read what we say and make up their own mind. 9 times out of 10, Infertile couples do not find out they are such until after they are married and try for kids. Fag couples..are always going to be incapable of reproducing PERIOD...they do not have the potential.

Try harder, bud.

Very little of that impact was on her nose, or that nose would have at least been bleeding.

She's an untrustworthy idiot and her words have little value to me.

Very little of that impact was on her nose, or that nose would have at least been bleeding.

She's an untrustworthy idiot and her words have little value to me.
True.

And some all black coward came up and struck the guy while hiding behind another member of their group then runs away.

The cops should just arrest anyone wearing a mask, which is illegal in most states.

There are pictures and video of the same guy hitting several with U-lock. He always come from the second row, he hit and run back. Acting like a man.

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

0:37 He hits the green bicycle helmet guy
0:53 He hits the green military style helmet

Slow motion of the above video, different angle

Smacking more people over the head with his lock
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And some all black coward came up and struck the guy while hiding behind another member of their group then runs away.

The cops should just arrest anyone wearing a mask, which is illegal in most states.

There are pictures and video of the same guy hitting several with U-lock. He always come from the second row, he hit and run back. Acting like a man.

There are multiple guys swinging sticks with locks on the end of short chains or cables. The original one that hit the guy and cracked his skull earlier is not wearing gray pants but black pants instead.

So I dont know if we are not looking at several different people.

Edit: no, you are exactly right, the pants, hoodie, sunglasses and posture all match.

It is the same guy.

There are multiple guys swinging sticks with locks on the end of short chains or cables. The original one that hit the guy and cracked his skull earlier is not wearing gray pants but black pants instead.

So I dont know if we are not looking at several different people.

Edit: no, you are exactly right, the pants, hoodie, sunglasses and posture all match.

It is the same guy.

1. This fucker really needs to be identified.

2. We really need to start arresting people wearing masks to demonstrations.

3. What the fuck were the cops doing during this?

Rumor is that the asshole in charge told the police to stand down and get out - after they disarmed all the free speechers and promised to protect them from ANTIFA.

Rumor is that the asshole in charge told the police to stand down and get out - after they disarmed all the free speechers and promised to protect them from ANTIFA.

THat is about what I would expect from a democratic city.

Forum List

Back