Act Like A Man ...

Jake will continue to lie to himself because as with everything else he believes, he has to lie to maintain his false perception of the reality of this event. He probably gets a migraine every time reality sets in.

Thanatos, OOM, miketx, americano, and Correll are true Alt Right cucks, so easy to spot, so easy to blot.

They each need to man up with the OP and act like men. Just read their unmanly postings. :lol:

They support alt right antifa behavior while condemning the left for hitting.

Thanatos, OOM, miketx, americano, and Correll are true Alt Right cucks, so easy to spot, so easy to blot.

They each need to man up with the OP and act like men. Just read their unmanly postings. :lol:

Shut up you delusional old fool.

I know the truth makes your skin itch and crawl. Support LEO that puts down brawling and assault.

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

I know the truth makes your skin itch and crawl. Support LEO that puts down brawling and assault.
Fuck you. You just sat here and bragged about antifa (lying the whole time) beating up right wingers.

Walk your talk, clown.

Easy with meth, cuck.

I don't think she should have been hit, I would have preferred shoving that bottle up her diseased ****, smashing it, then slitting her fucking throat, but now we have her name so that is still on the table.

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.
So what....she still socked him the throat so she had it coming. She is no victim.

She didn't "sock." She sort of flailed against him. It doesn't fit the definition of a punch.

And no, she's not a victim. But neither is he.
You're an idiot.

Yes, I know women with opinions seem to bother some "men" on this board. Don't you wish you could punch me?

Nah, you are the weaker sex and need men to protect you from your own consequences. After all, you can't possibly, as a girl, understand what could happen if you wear a mask and gloves to a brawl and start punching and throwing shit. Only men are intelligent enough to figure that out. Maybe you think she should have been back at the tents serving sandwiches to the combatants where it is safe.

She is an adult. She is equal to a man. A woman's brain is just as capable of understanding cause and effect. She has every right to make her choices and deal with the consequences. She can serve in the military and get blown up by our enemies, but no fairs if she gets hit back in a fight???

"Truth"

Lol.

You are actually becoming more and more like SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED with every post.

"Truth"

Lol.

You are actually becoming more and more like SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED with every post.
Jake is one of the most self unaware people I have encountered online. He contradicts himself constantly.... Yet thinks he is winning every argument.

Fuck you. You just sat here and bragged about antifa (lying the whole time) beating up right wingers. Walk your talk, clown.
The antifas were on both sides, OOM, as you well know, and the left stomped the fascists of the Alt Right. You know that is true.

Antifa OOM is a nutter. Read the two posts above. Get over it, cuck.

Last edited:
View attachment 122282

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

And you got insulted? You assumed that I don't see women as equal?

View attachment 122282

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.

View attachment 122282

Feel better?

To be fair, what you are saying is true. You didnt see it so therefore you can claim to be uninformed about it.But you're not paying attention to contrary evidence so you're not really being honest here.

View attachment 122282

Feel better?

Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.
Yeah...but you're still cheering the antifa on.

View attachment 122282

Feel better?

I have no doubt she was there prepared to be violent. But I didn't see it. The video didn't show it. Even what the video showed, in my opinion, was disingenuously portrayed by certain people.

View attachment 122282

Feel better?

To be fair, what you are saying is true. You didnt see it so therefore you can claim to be uninformed about it.But you're not paying attention to contrary evidence so you're not really being honest here.

I paid attention to every bit of evidence I saw. And I'm always honest.

It just an opinion. I can take disagreement.

Forum List

Back