Act Like A Man ...

That was a clean punch. And afterwards the babe got 15 minutes of fame on tv for it too.

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

And you got insulted? You assumed that I don't see women as equal?
Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.

I have no doubt she was there prepared to be violent. But I didn't see it. The video didn't show it. Even what the video showed, in my opinion, was disingenuously portrayed by certain people.
The video shows her with a bottle in her hand, just because she is an unprepared pussy who doesn't know what to do in a melee means squat

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

To be fair, what you are saying is true. You didnt see it so therefore you can claim to be uninformed about it.But you're not paying attention to contrary evidence so you're not really being honest here.

I paid attention to every bit of evidence I saw. And I'm always honest.

It just an opinion. I can take disagreement.
She had a bottle in her hand...there is no denying it anymore... So be honest, you brandish a weapon, expect to get beat.

Feel better?

Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.

I have no doubt she was there prepared to be violent. But I didn't see it. The video didn't show it. Even what the video showed, in my opinion, was disingenuously portrayed by certain people.
The video shows her with a bottle in her hand, just because she is an unprepared pussy who doesn't know what to do in a melee means squat

Are you admitting that it doesn't matter to you after all whether or not she actually hit someone or threw a bottle at them?

Feel better?

Are you admitting that it doesn't matter to you after all whether or not she actually hit someone or threw a bottle at them?
That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

"You admit some asshat female came to fight?'

Yes...yes I do....and she got what she was looking for.
These are organized events.

This babe said on the tv news interview that she came up from Los Angeles.

WTF was she doing in Berkeley then ???
Just sitting around being greasy and hairy I suppose..all the way from LA.

Feel better?

That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.
SHE WAS THROWING BOTTLES.

I don't know that by evidence.

I don't know that by evidence.
Unless you're a complete moron, you should know it. You think dude hit her for no reason?

Forum List

Back