Act Like A Man ...

Are you admitting that it doesn't matter to you after all whether or not she actually hit someone or threw a bottle at them?
That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.
SHE WAS THROWING BOTTLES.

I don't know that by evidence.
Unless you're a complete moron, you should know it. You think dude hit her for no reason?

You think men don't hit women for no reason?
:cuckoo:

That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.

Unless you're a complete moron, you should know it. You think dude hit her for no reason?

Not normally, moron.

I should rephrase that. You think men don't get carried away, identify someone as the "enemy" and perpetrate violence on them?

Not normally, moron.

I've been civil. Now I know it's been wasted.

Leftists are dishonest..they have no clue

Not normally, moron.

I've been civil. Now I know it's been wasted.

Pffft.

Here from another angle....shows the same thing. Closed fist punch to his throat:
View attachment 122282

In the video, she's got no oomph behind that supposed punch. She hasn't even planted her feet to get leverage.

I'm not saying she wasn't there to be violent, but so far I see all the damage coming from the guy. He swung and connected.

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

And you got insulted? You assumed that I don't see women as equal?

She ran at him and punched him in the throat. You DID see that as you commented she didn't have her feet planted well enough to have enough umph to do damage. You ARE saying she should not be hit back because she's a girl.

She's a masked person charging into a brawl after posting about bringing back scalps. If that were a man, you know damned well your position would change. We all know it.

Was she equal to a man that day or not? What is your justification for allowing her to behave that way without suffering the consequences a man would suffer for the same action? Is it because she's a woman or not?

Do women need to be protected from their own choices? Do men? Why is her gender an issue at all for you? She needs no special set of rules for mutual combat. She is clearly on the offensive just as the man. They BOTH made the same decision: to resort to violence. They BOTH went there for the same reason (violence). Please explain why only one is a perpetrator and the other is a victim. It's because the "victim" is a girl, no?

I'm a woman and this is insulting. She's throwing punches and bottles, but because she's a woman, a man should not take her seriously. Maybe he should just pat the little lady on the head? How f'ing condescending can you be?

When, exactly, is a woman equal to a man in your world? Only regarding salary? Descision making in the household? Should she be able to run for office or is she too sensitive for nasty politics? Obviously, she shouldn't be a soldier or LEO, right, cause women hit like girls?

I don't get hit by men because I do not commit violence against men while wearing a mask and carrying a weapon. If a masked entity charges me like that, I'm shooting it dead. She's lucky she didn't get shot. It would have been justified. Women are whole people and just as real a threat as men.

Feel better?

I was dealing with facts. I didn't see any video that showed her punching, throwing bottles, etc.

And you got insulted? You assumed that I don't see women as equal?
Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.

I have no doubt she was there prepared to be violent. But I didn't see it. The video didn't show it. Even what the video showed, in my opinion, was disingenuously portrayed by certain people.
The video shows her with a bottle in her hand, just because she is an unprepared pussy who doesn't know what to do in a melee means squat

Are you admitting that it doesn't matter to you after all whether or not she actually hit someone or threw a bottle at them?

She's masked and gloved, charging into the fray. She had a closed fist contacting a man's throat at the exact moment the man's closed fist is contacting her forehead. Punching someone's throat is extremely dangerous and can cause death. Punching foreheads is less dangerous but assault nonetheless. Please explain how he is more wrong without bringing up her gender. Otherwise, it appears your position is that she's of the weaker sex and should be handled more gently than the men doing the same thing she is doing.

How the he'll is he supposed to know she's a girl in the midst of all those masked violent agitators?

Yeah, she threw a bottle, and she was in the middle of a scrum, and anyone who gets hit in a scrum can't cry foul.

I have no doubt she was there prepared to be violent. But I didn't see it. The video didn't show it. Even what the video showed, in my opinion, was disingenuously portrayed by certain people.
The video shows her with a bottle in her hand, just because she is an unprepared pussy who doesn't know what to do in a melee means squat

Arms outstretched is a pretty tame way to say closed fist connecting to someone else's throat. She ran AT him, not away from him, with a closed fist aimed at him. That is NOT defensive. It is clearly offensive. She was fighting, not trying to avoid fighting. In fights like this (mutual combat), the other side gets to hit back.

I should rephrase that. You think men don't get carried away, identify someone as the "enemy" and perpetrate violence on them?

I think the mask, gloves and pack of empty bottles are a clear indicator she was a combatant. The other masked and gloved people around her beating a downed man are obviously her team. She may have even been one of those beating the downed man, but it's hard to tell because they cover their faces. Why do you suppose they want their faces concealed and their knuckles protected?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he thought she was a man.

This guys a racist white nationalist yea? Probably hates gay people too. They tend to have super traditional sex role values and likely wouldn't target a woman on purpose (it does happen occasionally and that is indeed possible here too, but it would be an outlier imo)

I could hack Jakey Poo at any time. I have the skill. But I won't because I respect the law.

You had my vengeance horns all excited, then you threw a white hat down. Cock-block move asshole :p

I have a target who needs to put out some infos a few select places and my favorite blackie went radio silence a week ago ~pouts~

I could hack Jakey Poo at any time. I have the skill. But I won't because I respect the law.

You had my vengeance horns all excited, then you threw a white hat down. Cock-block move asshole :p

I have a target who needs to put out some infos a few select places and my favorite blackie went radio silence a week ago ~pouts~
OOM is all threat, nothing else.

Arms outstretched is a pretty tame way to say closed fist connecting to someone else's throat. She ran AT him, not away from him, with a closed fist aimed at him. That is NOT defensive. It is clearly offensive. She was fighting, not trying to avoid fighting. In fights like this (mutual combat), the other side gets to hit back.

Not how I see it. What I see is him running toward her, and she puts her hands up defensively.

Was she innocent of any intent? No. Was she caught being violent on camera? No.

Not how I see it. What I see is him running toward her, and she puts her hands up defensively.

She's shown in multiple pics that she had a bottle in her hand.
The last pic where she got her clocked cleaned she doesn't.
What do you suppose she did with them?

OOM is all threat, nothing else.
I never threatened you. What are you talking about?

She's shown in multiple pics that she had a bottle in her hand.
The last pic where she got her clocked cleaned she doesn't.
What do you suppose she did with them?

I don't know. It is not my job to know things for which there's no evidence.

What I can do is speculate. That's what you're doing.

Babbling threat?

Forum List

Back