Act Like A Man ...

Are you admitting that it doesn't matter to you after all whether or not she actually hit someone or threw a bottle at them?
That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.

Arms outstretched is a pretty tame way to say closed fist connecting to someone else's throat. She ran AT him, not away from him, with a closed fist aimed at him. That is NOT defensive. It is clearly offensive. She was fighting, not trying to avoid fighting. In fights like this (mutual combat), the other side gets to hit back.

Not how I see it. What I see is him running toward her, and she puts her hands up defensively.

Was she innocent of any intent? No. Was she caught being violent on camera? No.

Was she running towards him or away from him? Was her fist closed (offensive) or open (as in defensively pushing him away)? Again, why do you suppose she and her team conceal their faces and protect their knuckles? Did she or did she not admit she was going there to kick some butt? Why are you twisting so hard to make her an innocent victim?

If you're reading the whole thread, I clearly stated that she was not a victim. What I'm reacting to is the narrative in this thread to make the man a victim.

READ. Stop asking me questions I have answered elsewhere on this thread.

Arms outstretched is a pretty tame way to say closed fist connecting to someone else's throat. She ran AT him, not away from him, with a closed fist aimed at him. That is NOT defensive. It is clearly offensive. She was fighting, not trying to avoid fighting. In fights like this (mutual combat), the other side gets to hit back.
She did not run at him. The video clearly shows her backing up.

That's not much to admit to. She came there for a fight....her own words say so. So why do you think this is some kind of "gotchya" question?

Because you don't defend yourself against someone's stated intention. And because there's been 13 pages of posts attempting to convince everyone that her arms outstretched was a "punch," and that the bottle held in front of her chest was "about to be thrown." Obviously, some people felt really invested in supposing that she already committed assault against the guy who punched her.

Not how I see it. What I see is him running toward her, and she puts her hands up defensively.

Was she running towards him or away from him? Was her fist closed (offensive) or open (as in defensively pushing him away)? Again, why do you suppose she and her team conceal their faces and protect their knuckles? Did she or did she not admit she was going there to kick some butt? Why are you twisting so hard to make her an innocent victim?

If you're reading the whole thread, I clearly stated that she was not a victim. What I'm reacting to is the narrative in this thread to make the man a victim.

I did read. You never answered why her face was concealed and her knuckles protected. You never answered how a closed fist to the throat is pushing someone away defensively.

You admit she went there to commit violence, but dismiss her punch to the throat as defensive. This is no different than defending Trump's grab em by the fussy comment because he was never caught on video actually doing it IMO.

I did read. You never answered why her face was concealed and her knuckles protected. You never answered how a closed fist to the throat is pushing someone away defensively.

You admit she went there to commit violence, but dismiss her punch to the throat as defensive. This is no different than defending Trump's grab em by the fussy comment because he was never caught on video actually doing it IMO.

The things that matter are her actions. Not how she was dressed. Her fist could be closed even when defensively pushing someone away, because if you push at someone with an open hand, you're likely to bend back a finger, and break it.

Forum List

Back