Act Like A Man ...

So are you really saying she filled liquor bottles with water?
LOL...you liberals and the desperate stand you take are pure comedy gold.
It looked like a Sprite bottle to me. But I don't care if she filled it up with Yukon Jack, she was not acting in a hostile manner when that mother-fucker walked up and hit her.

I'd love love to watch a few dozen chicks beat the shit out of you with bottles.
She wasn't beating anyone with the bottle. She was just holding it. I love how the right wears their "wife beaters" on their sleeves, yet claims there's no war on women.

I dont have a problem with a war on women who are throwing bottles at an antifa event.
In fact I dont have a problem with shooting women at an antifa event.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

So are you really saying she filled liquor bottles with water?
LOL...you liberals and the desperate stand you take are pure comedy gold.
It looked like a Sprite bottle to me. But I don't care if she filled it up with Yukon Jack, she was not acting in a hostile manner when that mother-fucker walked up and hit her.

What a pathetic loser you are.
Show me a Sprite bottle that looks anything like the bottle she was holding.

What do you wanna bet she and her bloodied boy friend skip the next antifa riot?
upload_2017-4-24_19-31-16.png

I dont have a problem with a war on women who are throwing bottles at an antifa event.
That's an oxymoron. You can't be "for God" and "for war" at the same time. You can't hold a gun in one hand and a bible in the other. It doesn't work that way. You think God is okay with you shooting protesters?

Since when is a sucker punch okay? Whether a man or woman, he was wrong to sucker punch her.

Nothing new though. Back in the mid-70s, I was at a protest against George Wallace, walking up the hill that leads to the Colorado state capitol building, my head down because I was climbing a hill, and a very nasty Young Republican brown shirt type punched me in the stomach so hard, I fell flat and then laid there on the grass, throwing up.

See? The right was anti-US Constitution bAck then too.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
That's an oxymoron. You can't be "for God" and "for war" at the same time. You can't hold a gun in one hand and a bible in the other. It doesn't work that way. You think God is okay with you shooting protesters?

And of course you'd be wrong.
While I'm not a church goer I do identify as Christian,
And I know that nowhere in the Bible does it say I shouldnt fight the enemies of Christianity.

What a pathetic loser you are.
Show me a Sprite bottle that looks anything like the bottle she was holding.

What do you wanna bet she and her bloodied boy friend skip the next antifa riot?
View attachment 123186
Show me her causing that injury, fuckhead!

Where did i say she caused it? He got it because he got beat down by true Americans just like his hairy bimbo girl friend...he should expect more of the same if he continues with his fascist behavior.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....

Is that a yes, or a no to my question?

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women. If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

But RWNJs are not "real men". At every opportunity, they will whine about how "white males" are being given enough, not being bowed down to enough.

And yes, they are terrified of women and just about everyone else. Except maybe their mommies.

The only thing that gets them through their constant fear is rubbing their peni .... Uh, I mean gun.

And I know that nowhere in the Bible does it say I shouldnt fight the enemies of Christianity.
The Bible isn't about fighting. If you think, God thinks, its okay to harm someone out of choice, then you're not getting what the Bible is teaching.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....

Is that a yes, or a no to my question?

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women. If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

But RWNJs are not "real men". At every opportunity, they will whine about how "white males" are being given enough, not being bowed down to enough.

And yes, they are terrified of women and just about everyone else. Except maybe their mommies.

The only thing that gets them through their constant fear is rubbing their peni .... Uh, I mean gun.

Well come on and be a bitch....

The Bible isn't about fighting. If you think, God thinks, its okay to harm someone out of choice, then you're not getting what the Bible is teaching.

Hell I'm not even a church goer but I know better than that....
Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears.

Since when is a sucker punch okay? Whether a man or woman, he was wrong to sucker punch her.

Nothing new though. Back in the mid-70s, I was at a protest against George Wallace, walking up the hill that leads to the Colorado state capitol building, my head down because I was climbing a hill, and a very nasty Young Republican brown shirt type punched me in the stomach so hard, I fell flat and then laid there on the grass, throwing up.

I don't think it was a sucker punch; he just walked up and hit her. Now correct me if I'm wrong, a sucker punch is when they are walking away, then spinning around and hitting you in the face?

I'd love love to watch a few dozen chicks beat the shit out of you with bottles.
She wasn't beating anyone with the bottle. She was just holding it. I love how the right wears their "wife beaters" on their sleeves, yet claims there's no war on women.

Another RWNJ against the US Constitution.

Where did i say she caused it? He got it because he got beat down by true Americans just like his hairy bimbo girl friend...he should expect more of the same if he continues with his fascist behavior.
Wrong! American's are okay with a difference of opinion. We embrace different cultures, not declare war on them.

So you consider antifa a culture?

Another RWNJ against the US Constitution.

If you act like a commie expect to be treated as one.

LOL Of course you call yourself a "christian". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But, I disagree that the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution is some sort of enemy of christians.

Of wait, I see.

You mean this cowardly little twerp sucker punching this woman is an enemy of christianity.

Got it.

[emoji56]

I don't think it was a sucker punch; he just walked up and hit her. Now correct me if I'm wrong, a sucker punch is when they are walking away, then spinning around and hitting you in the face?

I thought it meant like what was done to me as well as the way he hit her out of nowhere, with no reason.

Really really cowardly.

LOL Of course you call yourself a "christian". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But, I disagree that the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution is some sort of enemy of christians.

Of wait, I see.

You mean this cowardly little twerp sucker punching this woman is an enemy of christianity.

Got it.

[emoji56]

Eye for an eye motherfucker.

Forum List

Back