🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Action, Reaction, Result

Put your trolling aside, I can claim the exact opposite. It can't be said in one sentence. Once he lets go of the arbitrary assertions then we can have a real debate. All he's doing right now is trying to prevent a real debate. It would be a waste of time to answer a troll.

LOL you always resort to calling someone a troll, when all he asked you was a simple question.

This BIK guy makes no sense. I make a statement he disagrees with & yet he refuses to debate me to prove me wrong. Oh well, next case.

Put your trolling aside, I can claim the exact opposite. It can't be said in one sentence. Once he lets go of the arbitrary assertions then we can have a real debate. All he's doing right now is trying to prevent a real debate. It would be a waste of time to answer a troll.

LOL you always resort to calling someone a troll, when all he asked you was a simple question.
Leave him alone. Donkey boy learned some new words and he wants to practice using them.

"Arbitrary assertion" I bet he doesn't even know what it means. Ha ha ha.

This BIK guy makes no sense. I make a statement he disagrees with & yet he refuses to debate me to prove me wrong. Oh well, next case.

Hardly an accurate statement, put aside your arbritary assertions and we can have a debate. I don't have much time today. The decision to move forward is yours.

Hardly an accurate statement, put aside your arbritary assertions and we can have a debate. I don't have much time today. The decision to move forward is yours.
You are making an arbitrary decision to debate about arbitrary assertions when you are assuming people are making arbitrary assertions., which they're not. Heh heh heh.

Okay, let me dumb it down for you step by step.

Do you or do you not agree the Palestinians have been firing rocket missiles from Gaza into Israel?

Yep, BIK sure is quite a debater. Still too tough a question for him to answer.

Do you or do you not agree the Palestinians have been firing rocket missiles from Gaza into Israel?

Yep, BIK sure is quite a debater. Still too tough a question for him to answer.

According to him, they are just firecrackers hahaha

I don't answer questions from your perspective. Especially when you don't even prove it to us with documented evidence or links.

It's not Action, Reaction, Result the way you frame it. Until you prove to that Palestinians always commit the action first then we can take you seriously.

And you haven't done that. You also make another statement from your perspective, my perspective is that Palestinians fire in retalition to Israeli initiated action.

Your perspective isn't going to be applied to us. Until you first present your argument.

BecauseKnowsJackshit is quite a master debater. Ha ha ha!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=gROO7xSTxfY]Braying Donkey - YouTube[/ame]

So let me get this straight. You believe Israel starts actions that require Palestinians to react such as firing rocket missiles from Gaza. Is that correct? Or do you believe there are no rocket missiles from Palestinians in Gaza being fired at Israel?

I don't answer questions from your perspective. Especially when you don't even prove it to us with documented evidence or links.

It's not Action, Reaction, Result the way you frame it. Until you prove to that Palestinians always commit the action first then we can take you seriously.

And you haven't done that. You also make another statement from your perspective, my perspective is that Palestinians fire in retalition to Israeli initiated action.

Your perspective isn't going to be applied to us. Until you first present your argument.

Forum List

Back