🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Action, Reaction, Result

Been a few days now since hearing back from BIK. Sure hope he is okay so we can continue our agreed discussion. Still waiting to find out when Israel is to blame for all the Arab discontent with the world.

No problem. Regarding the Balfour Declaration I believe we must first ask who needed it & why? Let us not forget the many Jewish persecutions even before the Nazi's. Hence the Zionist need to find a homeland. And where else should it be than back in their original homeland long before any Muslim Palestinians moved in from surrounding Arab countries?

Me too. I'm going out for the day, so I will post back maybe tonight.

I'm going to busy for a while, I only got on this morning, and I have to leave now. But I will try to respond sometime this weekend most likely.

Okay. I too can't be here all the time. Working part time even though retired from my career. Was just hoping you didn't want to end the debate you asked for.

I'm going to busy for a while, I only got on this morning, and I have to leave now. But I will try to respond sometime this weekend most likely.

Okay. I too can't be here all the time. Working part time even though retired from my career. Was just hoping you didn't want to end the debate you asked for.

I think Bob would rather be at the dentist.

LOL! Nothin' like a good root canel to start off your day.

I think Bob would rather be at the dentist.

Forum List

Back