Zone1 Action taken against CAIR (Council of American-Islamic Relations) for its antisemitism

CAIR is just like Zionism. Where do you think the Muslim Brotherhood came from? It was the response to Zionism in 1928.
The Muslim Brotherhood initiated violence against Jewish settlers. Jews did not need to start violence because they had the IQ power to out compete the Arabs economically.

How are the Israelis like us?
To start with, they don't rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant.

Yeah, you clowns always bring up those attacks from 80 years ago.

Unlike you clods, the Israelis stopped.

Like when they kept the women, children and old people from escaping Sabra and Shatilla? They sure betrayed Reagan with that one.

To start with, they don't rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant.

Neither do Palestinians. It's called murder ...same as when American men murder women.

Yes I know. I had seen it over and over again in Jeddah in 2000. You should be more fair minded. That's important for a just peace.
The just peace will come when the Palestine nation has been dismembered, the Palestinians have been forced out, and the land will be open to Jewish settlement.

Israel.jpg

Neither do Palestinians. It's called murder ...same as when American men murder women.
Read the article I linked to:

The Zionists did not need to convince us of anything. We supported them because the Israelis are people like us and their enemies are not.
It's easy to be brave when other people are doing the fighting, isn't it?

FOX News was playing that scene right after 9/11.
You believe anything you see on Fox News?

I occasionally make mistakes. I do not need to lie to prove my arguments.
yet you do, all the time.

Read the article I linked to:

Jewish settlers fought back, but they did not start the fighting.

The Zionist terror gangs have been active since 1920. They killed over 600 British peacekeepers before statehood. Y'all are damaged people.

It's easy to be brave when other people are doing the fighting, isn't it?
The Israelis have always been able to do their own fighting and win. All we have done is to see to it that they have plenty of weapons.

The Israelis have always been able to do their own fighting and win. All we have done is to see to it that they have plenty of weapons.
Uh, guy, I seem to remember making out my will at 30 because the Zionists instigated a war with Saddam because Saddam was really scary to them. (Please don't pretend we gave a shit about Kuwait, or ambassador already told Saddam we didn't until the Zionist who run Washington told us we did.)

And then they used 9/11 to instigate another war with Saddam.

And they are trying to get us to fight Iran for them.

But, heck, it's not like anyone you care about will come home in a flag-covered box.

No, but when FOX News played that right after 9/11 I knew the Palestinians were not celebrating a wedding.
As Surada already pointed out, they were celebrating the Zionist withdrawal from Lebanon. Fox News recycled old footage and lied.

Forum List

Back