Zone1 Action taken against CAIR (Council of American-Islamic Relations) for its antisemitism

I wouldn't go that far.

He's very liberal on economic issues, and ultra-conservative on racial issues, to where even a conservative would have an "ick" factor when he starts spewing his racial theories.
My racial "theories" are assertions I document factually.

The Israelis have always been able to do their own fighting and win. All we have done is to see to it that they have plenty of weapons.

Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948.. and they are still getting reparations from Germany. If you all are so bloody smart and superior to everyone else pursue a just peace and show the world who you are.

So you're the Jewish version of the Klu Klux Klan..
Why do you assume Hechtor is Jewish?! Are you under the impression that only Jews are on the correct side of the Israeli citizens -Islamic terrorists war?

More than half of Americans side with Israel, and only 2% of Americans are Jewish. That means a LOT of Christians are on Israel’s side.

So if I sell my house, I'm a traitor to my neighbors and my country. I have no right to make a decision that works for me because, according to you, I will be a traitor. You must stay very busy telling other people how to live their lives.

If a foreign power were trying to resettle people in your neighborhood, um, yeah, that would be cultural treason.

Because the rest of the Middle East would be a radioactive ruin and the price of oil would skyrocket.
Support our racist, apartheid state or we'll blow up the world?

I think South Africa tried that... it didn't work for them.

You would like that, wouldn't you?
Absolutely. A state built on religious apartheid and genocide offends me.

If a foreign power were trying to resettle people in your neighborhood, um, yeah, that would be cultural treason.
Really? What foreign power tried to resettle people in 1919? What foreign power resettled people in the mid to late 1800's? Heck, the ruling sovereign powers were trying to get rid of their Jewish population. So whom are you accusing of "resettling" people? And let's say some foreign power is trying to resettle people elsewhere. Why is it traitorous for someone to sell to them? Are you against people moving to different places?

Yeah, so, um, where's the Department of Race Realism and the peer-reviewed studies?

Oh, wait, all you have is a bunch of walking arguments against Tenure who have been disavowed by their universities?
Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton were persecuted for telling what they proved scientifically. Fortunately, they kept their teaching positions.

All those of your persuasion have, JoeB131, is the ability to silence opinions you privately know to be true, but fear the political implications of.

There was a report that as many as 3,000 Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied West Bank marched in celebration that day, but no footage of that rally was ever broadcast, since the Associated Press cameraman who recorded it was threatened by militants who wanted it suppressed.
JoeB131, do you read what you link to? What part of "There was a report that as many as 3,000 Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied West Bank marched in celebration that day, but no footage of that rally was ever broadcast, since the Associated Press cameraman who recorded it was threatened by militants who wanted it suppressed." don't you understand?

What I read here is a huge number of Palestinians celebrated the destruction of the Twin Towers. Then they threatened the person recording the celebrations.

Last edited:
Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948.. and they are still getting reparations from Germany. If you all are so bloody smart and superior to everyone else pursue a just peace and show the world who you are.
The just peace will come when the Palestinians are thrown into the desert. Let's see if they can make the desert bloom like the Jews did.

Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are helpless. History passed them by during the thirteenth century. It is not coming back.

The wealth of the Jews consists of plenty of high IQ genes.

Yeah, so, um, where's the Department of Race Realism and the peer-reviewed studies?

Oh, wait, all you have is a bunch of walking arguments against Tenure who have been disavowed by their universities?
Why should anyone lose an academic position for proving their hypotheses scientifically?

So you're the Jewish version of the Klu Klux Klan..
The Klu Klux Klan believes that white Gentiles of European descent are the most superior race.

I am not even Jewish, but I have proved on this website that Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race.

Apartheid worked for South Africa. The quality of civilization there has declined since 1994.

------------

History of South Africa (1994–present)

While the ANC grassroots held Mbeki in far less affection than the beloved "Madiba" (Nelson Mandela), Mbeki proved himself to be a shrewd politician, maintaining his political pre-eminence by isolating or co-opting opposition parties. However, Mbeki's effective denial of the HIV crisis invited global criticism, and his conspicuous failure to condemn the deteriorating situation in neighbouring Zimbabwe unnerved South African landowners.

In June 2005, corruption allegations related to a national arms deal surfaced against the country's deputy president, Jacob Zuma, after his financial advisor, Schabir Shaik, was convicted of corruption and fraud. In the aftermath of the conviction, Mbeki dismissed Zuma as deputy president. Zuma was subsequently charged with corruption in a case which was still unresolved as of 2009; in the meantime, Zuma's power base within the ANC had grown significantly. Popular support for Mbeki also suffered from the feeling that his government's economic policies had failed to generate inclusive development.[10]

The Black Economic Empowerment programme was implemented from 2003 to redress the inequalities of the apartheid era. It was criticised as benefiting mostly a narrow stratum of previously disadvantaged groups, and the programme was re-launched in 2007 as Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.

Crime in South Africa remained a massive problem. The Economist reported the killing of approximately 1,500 white farmers in attacks since 1991,[11] and in both 1995 and 1998, the country led the world in reported murders.[citation needed] In an effort to combat the alarming murder rates, the government published statistics showing a steady, albeit tiny decrease in the murder rate since 1994; however this varied across the country.[12] In 2001, a South African was more likely to be murdered than die in a car crash.[13]

------------

Post apartheid South Africa is also called "the AIDS capital of the world," and "the rape capital of the world."

Last edited:
Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton were persecuted for telling what they proved scientifically. Fortunately, they kept their teaching positions.

They weren't persecuted, then. Persecuted would be taking them to a dark site, attaching electrodes to their nads, and shocking them until they confessed to engaging prostitutes in the proletarian sections.

Apartheid worked for South Africa. The quality of civilization there has declined since 1994.

Your view, not theirs.

So you hope "Israel gets wiped off the map tomorrow."

Sure. Because the next day, people will start asking, "Maybe there isn't a God! Maybe we shouldn't act like dillweeds trying to please an imaginary sky fairy!" This would be a truly positive development.

Why should anyone lose an academic position for proving their hypotheses scientifically?

Because they never did. Being a crack with a degree doesn't make you less of a crank. ANd I would put that Northwestern professor who thinks the Holocaust didn't happen or that guy who believes in UFO's in the same category.

Absolutely. A state built on religious apartheid and genocide offends me.
So every Muslim country on earth offends you? They are all based upon religious apartheid and genocide. Especially Gaza and the West Bank. Both are open about their religious policies of NO JEWS ALLOWED.

The just peace will come when the Palestinians are thrown into the desert. Let's see if they can make the desert bloom like the Jews did.

Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are helpless. History passed them by during the thirteenth century. It is not coming back.

The wealth of the Jews consists of plenty of high IQ genes.
Arabs don't even run their own refineries and oil fields. In 'Shallah doesn't work well with precise controls, high temperatures and pressures. The Arabs hire westerners to do all their technical tasks.

Because they never did. Being a crack with a degree doesn't make you less of a crank. ANd I would put that Northwestern professor who thinks the Holocaust didn't happen or that guy who believes in UFO's in the same category.
That is because you either do not know how to evaluate evidence, or refuse to accept evidence of what you do not want to believe.

Race realism asserts that racial differences are biological and important, that the three major races differ significantly in average intelligence, as well as rates of crime and illegitimacy, and that these differences are the result of evolving in response to different evolutionary pressures lasting for thousands of years.

I have proved these assertions except for the last one using information I have found on the internet. They are obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three major races.

Race realism is not pseudo science. It is suppressed because it has political implications harmful to the civil rights movement. It explains why early predictions about black potential have been disappointed, in the United States, in South Africa, and throughout sub Saharan Africa since independence. .

Last edited:
Arabs don't even run their own refineries and oil fields. In 'Shallah doesn't work well with precise controls, high temperatures and pressures. The Arabs hire westerners to do all their technical tasks.
You seem to be agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back