Zone1 Action taken against CAIR (Council of American-Islamic Relations) for its antisemitism

It is when the people who already live there have told you they don't want you.

What amazes me is that wingnuts go crazy over a few undocumented immigrants in this country but think the Palestinians are being unreasonable opposing Zionist occupation, apartheid and genocide.
the people there sold their land and welcomed them.

"The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement…We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home…We are working together for a reformed and revised Near East and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is nationalist and not imperialist. And there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed, I think that neither can be a real success without the other"

Emir Faisal (March 3, 1919) in Naomi Comay, Arabs Speak Frankly on the Arab-Israeli Conflict, (Printing Miracle Ltd., 2005), p. 8

and tagging the same lies about occupation, apartheid and genocide at the end of a post about none of those things isn't useful.

the people there sold their land and welcomed them.

"The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement…We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home…We are working together for a reformed and revised Near East and our two movements complete one another. The Jewish movement is nationalist and not imperialist. And there is room in Syria for us both. Indeed, I think that neither can be a real success without the other"

Emir Faisal (March 3, 1919) in Naomi Comay, Arabs Speak Frankly on the Arab-Israeli Conflict, (Printing Miracle Ltd., 2005), p. 8

and tagging the same lies about occupation, apartheid and genocide at the end of a post about none of those things isn't useful.
Some quislings sold out their own people 100 years ago is no excuse for Apatheid, occupation and genocide today.

Some quislings sold out their own people 100 years ago is no excuse for Apatheid, occupation and genocide today.
So people sold their own land to others and you call them quislings? Are you generally against people selling their own things?

"Dawood Barakat, the editor of the Egyptian paper Al-Ahram, wrote: “It is absolutely necessary that an entente be made between the Zionists and Arabs, because the war of words can only do evil. The Zionists are necessary for the country: The money which they will bring, their knowledge and intelligence, and the industriousness which characterizes them will contribute without doubt to the regeneration of the country.”"

Neville Mandel, The Arabs and Zionism before World War I, (University of California Press: 1976), p. 8

And since the "apartheid, occupation and genocide" lies are unrelated, why add that in?

yet you do, all the time.
CondescendingSmile 6.jpg

Uh, guy, I seem to remember making out my will at 30 because the Zionists instigated a war with Saddam because Saddam was really scary to them. (Please don't pretend we gave a shit about Kuwait, or ambassador already told Saddam we didn't until the Zionist who run Washington told us we did.)
The War in the Gulf was neither fought for Israel not Kuwait, but to keep Saddam from controlling the price of petroleum.

It is when the people who already live there have told you they don't want you.
Guess what? The Jews did not want the Palestinians either.

What is so special about the Palestinians that their happiness and well being is more important than that of the most superior 0.2% of the human population?

What amazes me is that wingnuts go crazy over a few undocumented immigrants in this country but think the Palestinians are being unreasonable opposing Zionist occupation, apartheid and genocide.

Most of the land never belonged to the Palestinians. It belonged to Turkish land lords. The Palestinians did not govern the land. It was governed first by the Byzantines, then by the Arabs, and then by the Ottomans.

So people sold their own land to others and you call them quislings? Are you generally against people selling their own things?

I am when they screw over their neighbors, yeah.

And since the "apartheid, occupation and genocide" lies are unrelated, why add that in?

Because that's what the Zionist squatters are doing.

The War in the Gulf was neither fought for Israel not Kuwait, but to keep Saddam from controlling the price of petroleum.
Wow, you are naive, aren't you?

An assertion like that requires documentation.

There was a report that as many as 3,000 Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied West Bank marched in celebration that day, but no footage of that rally was ever broadcast, since the Associated Press cameraman who recorded it was threatened by militants who wanted it suppressed.

Guess what? The Jews did not want the Palestinians either.
Then they should have stayed in Europe.

What is so special about the Palestinians that their happiness and well being is more important than that of the most superior 0.2% of the human population?
I'm sure Hitler thought the same thing when he was turning them into lampshades.

I am when they screw over their neighbors, yeah.
so you get to decide about whether people are allowed to have control over their own things based on your personal sense of what they SHOULD be doing. Does everyone have to check his or her decisions with you?
Because that's what the Zionist squatters are doing.
Not squatters, as I have posted quotes indicating they were welcomed as purchasers. And not apartheid, genocide or occupation. So 0 for 4 on that front.

so you get to decide about whether people are allowed to have control over their own things based on your personal sense of what they SHOULD be doing. Does everyone have to check his or her decisions with you?

Sure, why not.

That some fools committed treason against their own is no excuse to continue the stupidity.

Not squatters, as I have posted quotes indicating they were welcomed as purchasers. And not apartheid, genocide or occupation. So 0 for 4 on that front.
So why does the US have to keep vetoing UN resolutions saying as much?

Sure, why not.

That some fools committed treason against their own is no excuse to continue the stupidity.
So if I sell my house, I'm a traitor to my neighbors and my country. I have no right to make a decision that works for me because, according to you, I will be a traitor. You must stay very busy telling other people how to live their lives.
So why does the US have to keep vetoing UN resolutions saying as much?
Because the anti-Israel members of the UN keep making the resolutions. Duh.

Wow, you are naive, aren't you?
No you are.

I did not care about Kuwait or the price of petroleum,. I cared about Israel. I saw Iraq as a potential threat to Israel, so I wanted Iraq to be beaten into the sand.

It's a common expression of Bibi Netanyahu as well. Israel is stupid as hell not to pursue a just peace.
How do you "pursue peace" with a group of people who are dedicated to exterminating you? The Israelis have pursued peace time and time again just to see the rockets start launching time and time again.

So if I sell my house, I'm a traitor to my neighbors and my country. I have no right to make a decision that works for me because, according to you, I will be a traitor. You must stay very busy telling other people how to live their lives.

Because the anti-Israel members of the UN keep making the resolutions. Duh.
Well, like IM2, he does spend pretty much every waking moment here actually doing just that.

Forum List

Back