Zone1 Action taken against CAIR (Council of American-Islamic Relations) for its antisemitism

Dancing in the streets? That was old film footage from May 2000 when Israel pulled out of Lebanon. See the fat lady handing out candy. You all are shameless.
How do you know its from 2000?

Can you document that?

The topic is the Jew-hating Muslim organization, CAIR, and its expulsion from a Maryland government committee.

How do you know its from 2000?

Can you document that?

Cable in Saudi Arabia ran it in a continuous loop for 3 days because they were so thrilled Israel had left Lebanon. I was there and watched it. It was unforgettable.

The topic is the Jew-hating Muslim organization, CAIR, and its expulsion from a Maryland government committee.

CAIR is Arab Nationalism just like Zionism is Jewish Nationalism. It's not very attractive, is it?

Cable in Saudi Arabia ran it in a continuous loop for 3 days because they were so thrilled Israel had left Lebanon. I was there and watched it. It was unforgettable.
Ok, I cant document everything I have seen on TV or the internet

But we cant just take your word for it either

Ok, I cant document everything I have seen on TV or the internet

But we cant just take your word for it either

I don't care what you believe. I got on the phone..called Arabia after 9/11 and spoke with several newspaper editors. The Arabs were stunned and horrified by the attack. The Saudi princes immediately offered Rudy Giuliani $90 million for the people of New York. He turned the princes down .

I wouldn't go that far.

He's very liberal on economic issues, and ultra-conservative on racial issues, to where even a conservative would have an "ick" factor when he starts spewing his racial theories.

People like Hector are all the same.

You mean your morbid fear Americans might hear the other side of the argument?

Israel gets wiped off the map tomorrow, why is it my problem?
Haha. Liberals are blocking pro-Israel speakers from addressing students, and censoring anything that disagrees with the Muslim view.

And we know you don’t care if all the Israelis are wiped out to sea. You’ve made your antisemitism abundantly clear.

And then you scream “waaaaacist!” at everyone who doesn’t toe the “blacks are oppressed” mantra.

You you are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

I don't care what you believe. I got on the phone..called Arabia after 9/11 and spoke with several newspaper editors. The Arabs were stunned and horrified by the attack. The Saudi princes immediately offered Rudy Giuliani $90 million for the people of New York. He turned the princes down .
Again, if you cant document what you claim then its just fake news

Haha. Liberals are blocking pro-Israel speakers from addressing students, and censoring anything that disagrees with the Muslim view.

And we know you don’t care if all the Israelis are wiped out to sea. You’ve made your antisemitism abundantly clear.

And then you scream “waaaaacist!” at everyone who doesn’t toe the “blacks are oppressed” mantra.

So if the Jews can't have ALL of Palestine, you claim the Palestinians want to push them into the sea? All or nothing, right Lisa? You all just aren't that smart after all.

So if the Jews can't have ALL of Palestine, you claim the Palestinians want to push them into the sea? All or nothing, right Lisa? You all just aren't that smart after all.
“from the river to the sea” is a common chant of the Pals and Pal supporters

Pardon us for taking them seriously

“from the river to the sea” is a common chant of the Pals and Pal supporters

Pardon us for taking them seriously

It's a common expression of Bibi Netanyahu as well. Israel is stupid as hell not to pursue a just peace.

The topic is --- How many generations will it take decent people to imagine Jews as worth bringing back as members of our species .

Yet we get the Jew propaganda on the MSM 24/7.

Again, why are your religious fantasies my problem? If you jump into a tiger cage thinking God will protect you, is it my problem when the tiger eats you?

My hostility towards Zionism is my hostility to religion in general. The human race will be much better off when we outgrow the need for a "God" who indulges our worst instincts.

Not at all.

Blacks can't stop being black. No matter how much they suck up to white people like Candace Owens, they will still be black, and treated by our society the way they are. Candace got a nice dose of that when Ben Shapriro "Jewed" her out of her job.

Jews can stop believing in their fucked up, stupid, racist religion any time they want. They just refuse to.

Yet we get the Jew propaganda on the MSM 24/7.

Again, why are your religious fantasies my problem? If you jump into a tiger cage thinking God will protect you, is it my problem when the tiger eats you?

My hostility towards Zionism is my hostility to religion in general. The human race will be much better off when we outgrow the need for a "God" who indulges our worst instincts.

Not at all.

Blacks can't stop being black. No matter how much they suck up to white people like Candace Owens, they will still be black, and treated by our society the way they are. Candace got a nice dose of that when Ben Shapriro "Jewed" her out of her job.

Jews can stop believing in their fucked up, stupid, racist religion any time they want. They just refuse to.

I just hope the infection of Arab Nationalism doesn't spread. Zionism is bad enough.

CAIR is Arab Nationalism just like Zionism is Jewish Nationalism. It's not very attractive, is it?
No, CAIR is an antisemitic organization that supports Islamic terrorism. Did you not read the OP?

Zionism is the belief in Israel’s right to exist.

The two are in no way comparable.

Forum List

Back