Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

I am not the one that spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying in over 200 Ameriiican cities for racist reasons. The goddamn BLM Negroes were.
Did anyone accuse you of burning, looting, or murdering? I didn’t.

I said you’re a hateful racist.

Because you are.

Kardashian: "Semi automatic weapons, assault weapons, weapons of war, should not be legally sold or owned by American civilians."

She added: 'If people want to commit murders, they should used edged weapons. Like the knife my dad hid for O.J.'

Democrat Beto O'Rourke Challenges Asshole Abbott On Gun Violence At Ulavde Press Conference.

Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke confronted Gov. Greg Abbott at a press conference on Wednesday, accusing the governor of inaction on gun violence in the wake of a mass shooting at an elementary school that left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Abbott, flanked by law enforcement officers and fellow Republican lawmakers, had just wrapped up giving an update on the Uvalde, Texas, shooting Wednesday afternoon — in which he said mental health was the root cause of the deadly event — when O’Rourke approached the stage.

Governor Abbott, I have to say something,” O’Rourke, who is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge Abbott in November’s midterm elections, said. “The time to stop the next shooting is right now and you are doing nothing.”
Democrats NEED an issue. They need to manufacture a crisis

Forum List

Back