🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Well weird as it feels I guess I've gotta be the first to say, "well done" to the local police for resolving the situation without (apparently) any fatalities, not even the shooter.

That's the way it should work, and we need to see such a resolution more often.

:clap2: :salute:

OK, rant off, back to partisan fingerwagging.

White privilege.

While your at it, go on and speak about all the other terror acts that have happened lately... Now speak about who exactly is behind it all... I betcha that you won't go there in all honesty now will you?

It is. PP does health care. The far right extreme terrorists do terror.
The majority in this nation doesn't agree, but due to government siding with various groups over the majority opinion on this issue, I think is why this stuff just keeps going and going and going it seems. I mean after those video's implicated this PP as doing gruesome things, what has come as a result of that ?
The vast majority in America believe in regulated, protected reproductive rights for women, beagle.
They don't agree with murdering the unborn based up a woman's desire to just throw away a human being because she's scared in life.. You betcha.
Your opinion does not matter.

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Active Shooter Reported In Colorado Springs Near Planned Parenthood

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...

So if this turns out to be another crazy Christian, then by the conservative creed we should immediately judge all Christians by this person's actions and start deporting them? And condemn that whole religion based on this person's actions?

Yes cons what a tangled fucked up world swirls around in the skull of yours.

Domestic right-wing extremists more dangerous than ISIS.

The shooter and all those supporting his assault on PP just had their collective head popped like a colossal zit.

No difference, and now we are being attacked by our homegrown

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.jpg

week14-fetus.jpg

While Democrats feast on 14 week old human beings and millions of others for parts and political contributions.

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Active Shooter Reported In Colorado Springs Near Planned Parenthood

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...

So if this turns out to be another crazy Christian, then by the conservative creed we should immediately judge all Christians by this person's actions and start deporting them? And condemn that whole religion based on this person's actions?

Yes cons what a tangled fucked up world swirls around in the skull of yours.

While I'm not personally one, this country belongs to the Christian culture. It's woven throughout the foundations and the very fabric of this nation. We are not a Christian government, but we are a nation that has always been dominated by Christians.
We don't deport that.

Forum List

Back