🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

This is the fifth attack on PP since the release of the doctored sting tapes of PP. This is the fruit of the tree of poison that has been planted by the Right. They own it, but won't admit it. Big surprise.
No the video's speak for themselves, so with you it's kill the messenger eh ?

Left wingers are truly disgusting individuals.
Yet count the number of rightwingers who auto-pointed to Muslim terrorism right out of the gate...... Pretty much the same in my book.........

Hmmm...I didn't see that until they were doing some tit for tat with the left wing loons. From the OP on, the left has been unanimous is calling the shooter a right wing Christian terrorist. Beside, that wasn't the only thing I was referring to.

Another White American right wing terrorist.
Register all repubs and get FBI units watching them.

2735.jpg
No maybe change the way that extremist libs are creating these cats, because that's what's been going on.

Been saying prayers for the victims and families in the PP clinic all day.

A job is a job, and I cant judge anyone else. There have been times I might have stooped so low as to take a job in a place like that, but the ones there are not the active moral agents. That would be different people depending on each individual case, but all in all no one there deserves to be killed simply for working at a PP clinic.

Left wingers are truly disgusting individuals.
Yet count the number of rightwingers who auto-pointed to Muslim terrorism right out of the gate...... Pretty much the same in my book.........
Doesn't bother me about the name calling or labeling being slung back and forth, but rather who or what is driving these activist gone mad? That should be what is to be heavily scrutinized.

To be a Democrat is to be a racist historically speaking. So, where are you moving to?

Just one of a multitude of links on the subject..

Democratic Party's Racist History | National Review Online

Now there's a right wing extremist link I won't read.

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you.

I find it amusing they say Obama was briefed. Really? On a shooting in a Western town? Why? So he can make sure the crisis doesn’t go to waste?

To be a Democrat is to be a racist historically speaking. So, where are you moving to?

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you.

The racist card via moronic and desperate Democrats is dying out as a ridiculous lie. Get used to it KKK, lynching, slavery and Jim Crow law et. all supporter. It's okay though, keep your head in the sand sweets.

You're on the wrong fucking thread, buddy.

Just throwing out some interesting tidbits of information...potty mouth...

View attachment 55768

823a345e7d89cc679915965014c18019.jpg

The racist card via moronic and desperate Democrats is dying out as a ridiculous lie. Get used to it KKK, lynching, slavery and Jim Crow law et. all supporter.

Yep, those blue states are now all red. :)

Forum List

Back