Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Just throwing out some interesting tidbits of information...potty mouth...

View attachment 55768

823a345e7d89cc679915965014c18019.jpg
To be a Democrat is to be a racist historically speaking. So, where are you moving to?

Just one of a multitude of links on the subject..

Democratic Party's Racist History | National Review Online

Now there's a right wing extremist link I won't read.

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you.

The racist card via moronic and desperate Democrats is dying out as a ridiculous lie. Get used to it KKK, lynching, slavery and Jim Crow law et. all supporter.

Yep, those blue states are now all red. :)

Yes indeed, mainly due to the long history of the Democratic Parties racism. The Democrat Party killed off many Indian Nations and Andrew Jackson held slaves and is indeed the Democrat (slavery parties) first President. The Republican Party was formed in opposition to slavery.

Left wingers are truly disgusting individuals.
Yet count the number of rightwingers who auto-pointed to Muslim terrorism right out of the gate...... Pretty much the same in my book.........

Hmmm...I didn't see that until they were doing some tit for tat with the left wing loons. From the OP on, the left has been unanimous is calling the shooter a right wing Christian terrorist. Beside, that wasn't the only thing I was referring to.
Tit for tat (in these type of exchanges) just shows that one is just as stupid as the opposition........

To be a Democrat is to be a racist historically speaking. So, where are you moving to?

If you are suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you.

The racist card via moronic and desperate Democrats is dying out as a ridiculous lie. Get used to it KKK, lynching, slavery and Jim Crow law et. all supporter.

Yes indeed, mainly due to the long history of the Democratic Parties racism. The Democrat party killed off many Indian nations and Andrew Jackson held slaves and is indeed the Democrat (slavery parties) first President.

You are truly one seriously fucked up piece of shit. As I essplained to you in the past, slavery and racism began waaay before there was a Democratic Party, or any party, or even a country. And here we have -- not even a racism situation but innocent Americans under attack from a sniper, and all you see is a scoreboard on which to try to hang up a field goal in your partisan bullshit game.

You're a fucked up piece of shit.

Left wingers are truly disgusting individuals.
Yet count the number of rightwingers who auto-pointed to Muslim terrorism right out of the gate...... Pretty much the same in my book.........
Doesn't bother me about the name calling or labeling being slung back and forth, but rather who or what is driving these activist gone mad? That should be what is to be heavily scrutinized.
In most cases it's either mental illness or fear and hatred manifested.

Yes indeed, mainly due to the long history of the Democratic Parties racism. The Democrat Party killed off many Indian Nations and Andrew Jackson held slaves and is indeed the Democrat (slavery parties) first President. The Republican Party was formed in opposition to slavery.

ROFL!

I find it amusing they say Obama was briefed. Really? On a shooting in a Western town? Why? So he can make sure the crisis doesn’t go to waste?

Uh... because Americans are (were) under attack? Ya think?
50-75 will be gunned down in Chicago this weekend. So you're saying Obama will be briefed on each of those shootings?

Yes indeed, mainly due to the long history of the Democratic Parties racism. The Democrat party killed off many Indian nations and Andrew Jackson held slaves and is indeed the Democrat (slavery parties) first President.

You are truly one seriously fucked up piece of shit. As I essplained to you in the past, slavery and racism began waaay before there was a Democratic Party, or any party, or even a country. And here we have -- not even a racism situation but innocent Americans under attack from a sniper, and all you see is a scoreboard on which to try to hang up a field goal in your partisan bullshit game.

You seem frustrated with the truth, I'm not surprised...:laugh:

You seem frustrated with the truth, I'm not surprised...:laugh:

I just handed you the truth. But you're the one who has to live with it.

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Active Shooter Reported In Colorado Springs Near Planned Parenthood

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...

At this point, there is no reason to think that PP was the target. Of course, libs assume things. Some witnesses saw the guy near Chase Bank before he ran to PP. Some think he may have been planning to rob the bank.

Typical that I've seen so many FB posts from lib friends assuming that it was an attack on PP and one demanded that every pro-life person speak up and denounce this, as if everyone who holds a certain view has an obligation to atone for the actions of one nut. Not like pro-lifers are out there calling for killing of police and whites (BML) or getting together with large groups to chant 'death to America' (numerous Muslims).

This guy acted on his own, for whatever reason, but most likely a robber and not making a political statement. Why do libs get more upset about the random and rare shootings instead of the daily murders in Chicago and the countless terror attacks? Clearly, you guys think some nut was going after one of your darling liberal organizations.

I wonder if BLM are cheering over the deaths of a couple cops tonight.

I find it amusing they say Obama was briefed. Really? On a shooting in a Western town? Why? So he can make sure the crisis doesn’t go to waste?

Would you rather the president weren't briefed?

Considering he opted out of being briefed on some Muslim terrorists, which is a matter of national security, while taking time for a situation that local cops could handle. Only reason alarms went off is because it was a liberal organization.

Would you rather the president weren't briefed?

Considering he opted out of being briefed on some Muslim terrorists, which is a matter of national security, while taking time for a situation that local cops could handle. Only reason alarms went off is because it was a liberal organization.

What?

ROFL!
Eh, revel in your obvious stupidity and low class posts, it doesn't effect me, dime a dozen..:wink_2:...

Forum List

Back