Activist judge should be disbarred

Lawyer: Man not seeking custody of child conceived in rape of 12-year-old

This woman was rapped THREE TIMES. Once by the man and twice by the courts.

It sounds like the Judge was stupid for signing the order but if the story is accurate the prosecutors are the real demented imbeciles in this case and belong in an insane asylum.
It took both. This is one that should be legislated as common sense. A rapist has no rights concerning the sperm that they forced into another human.

6 and a half months for raping a 12 year old?

That's the real crime.

He should have to pay the state for child support. Then the state should pay the mother.

He should also have his dick burned off.

• Banned

That's the real crime.

He should have to pay the state for child support. Then the state should pay the mother.

It's worse than that. He held her for two days!

She was asking for food stamps and the state stepped in and said reveal the father if you want aid. Makes sense but once they realized who he was they should have dropped pursuit of him on her behalf. And they certainly should not have given him rights.

He's raped THREE GIRLS total. Unbelievable miscarriage of justice

Include conservative activist judges that aim to do the same on conservative issues. Certainly, you fuckers shouldn't get away with all the activist and anti-human rights shit you do.
ahhh so rights for child rapists are a "liberal" thing?
Lol you idiot

That's the real crime.

we agree on something....along with the judge and anyone else that thought he had any rights after doing that.

I'll play devils "avocado ".

They had sex at age 12 and 18 maybe 19. Definitely statutory rape . But they may have had a relationship. It was also 9 years ago ? Who knows what relationship mom dad and kid have had in that time . They were probably still in each other's lives .

The fact they share custody implies the kid knows the dad and he's not some stranger.

The prosecutor really blew it back when he was charged .

They had sex at age 12 and 18 maybe 19. Definitely statutory rape . But they may have had a relationship. It was also 9 years ago ? Who knows what relationship mom dad and kid have had in that time . They were probably still in each other's lives .

The fact they share custody implies the kid knows the dad and he's not some stranger.

He was convicted of rape type charges TWO MORE TIMES after her.

The motherfucker belongs locked up for life.

And they didn't share custody until this ruling.

Yeah. She probably finally got sick of him. The guys a perv , I agree .

But if the kid has been visiting wh "daddy " for 9 years now, you going to tell jr. He can never see dad again ?

But if the kid has been visiting wh "daddy " for 9 years now, you going to tell jr. He can never see dad again ?
He never even knew he had a child until this case. Do you not get it? He hasn't seen her since he kidnapped & raped her.

What's wrong with you?

He never even knew he had a child until this case. Do you not get it? He hasn't seen her since he kidnapped & raped her.

What's wrong with you?

I didn't read that in the story . I'm guessing cause the only way it makes sense is if dad had a relationship wh kid already .

The part about having to name dad to get welfare is also suspect . All those programs have exemptions for domestic violence .

What's wrong with you?

I didn't read that in the story . I'm guessing cause the only way it makes sense is if dad had a relationship wh kid already .

The part about having to name dad to get welfare is also suspect . All those programs have exemptions for domestic violence .
I was in prison when my oldest daughter was born. She was given my name because I agreed with my ex-wife to raise her as my own despite her not being mine (obviously)
During my sentence my ex got aid and medical benefits for the baby. About 6 months after I got out the state took me to court for reimbursement of all that money. I was given two choices. Agree to pay the money or the state would persue the real father and he would then be given rights as a result.

The government doesn't give a damn about what's in the best interest of the child if there is money on the line.

You can call the story suspect all you want because it doesn't fit the box you have in your head. I know it to be true because I've lived it first hand.

What's wrong with you?

I was in prison when my oldest daughter was born. She was given my name because I agreed with my ex-wife to raise her as my own despite her not being mine (obviously)
During my sentence my ex got aid and medical benefits for the baby. About 6 months after I got out the state took me to court for reimbursement of all that money. I was given two choices. Agree to pay the money or the state would persue the real father and he would then be given rights as a result.

The government doesn't give a damn about what's in the best interest of the child if there is money on the line.

You can call the story suspect all you want because it doesn't fit the box you have in your head. I know it to be true because I've lived it first hand.

Well since you "adopted " the kid you are on the hook. You can't have it both ways, on one hand you are the legal father , but then don't want any financial responsibility?

I re read the story . I didn't see anything about them never having contact .

I bet my guess is closer to the reality of the situation.

What's wrong with you?

Well since you "adopted " the kid you are on the hook. You can't have it both ways, on one hand you are the legal father , but then don't want any financial responsibility?

I re read the story . I didn't see anything about them never having contact .

I bet my guess is closer to the reality of the situation.
Your guess is irrelevant. The story is well more than what's contained in ONE LINK.
Stick your head in the sand and remain ignorant or search for the truth and expand your knowledge.

Or just continue making up your own narrative.

Matters not to me.

Forum List

Back