Activists to launch flotilla from Gaza to Europe

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Canadian and European activists staying in Gaza are planning to launch a flotilla which will carry Gazan produce and textiles from the strip to Europe. The vessel, currently a fishing boat, is being converted to a cargo ship, and organizers are planning to set sails in the near future.

Activists to launch flotilla from Gaza to Europe - Israel News, Ynetnews

----------------

Isn't it EPIC or what?

We can gain so much from this.

1. IDF let them go. they wish to embarrass Israel and in that way they will show themselves extremely pathetic.

2. They'll show that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza in this way. show off Gaza goodies? please do! worldwide.

3. Can you take some of the Arab MK's with you while you're at it?

4. Tell us which country will embrace you.

5. Oh, and DON'T COME BACK!

ROFLMFAO!

This is another non event for these crazies, whose numbers seem to be reducing probably because the public is wholeheartedly bored with their stupidity.

Since the overthrow of Morsi, Gaza is in real trouble because Hamas is now without any friends. It would make much more sense if the activists change their tune and try to convince Hamas a realistic peace policy is required in their relations with Israel.

Okay... and this will prove what exactly?

That they are trying to break the absolutely and totally legal Maritime Blockade going out of Gaza to sell their wares rather than bring goods in.

However we all know now that the Mavi Marmara in 2010 had no goods on it at all and the passengers were trying to 'make a point' by breaking the blockade thereby getting one up on the IDF, or become martyrs trying.

Everyone knows that all goods into Gaza, including of course medications, hospital equipment, white goods such as kitchen equipment, and even building materials, go into Gaza through the legitimate crossings from Israel. Thousands of tons of goods go into Gaza weekly from Israel through legitimate means.

Okay... and this will prove what exactly?

That they are trying to break the absolutely and totally legal Maritime Blockade going out of Gaza to sell their wares rather than bring goods in.

I didn't realize that there was such a market in Europe for "I had dinner with a terrorist in Gaza and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" shirts.
I made a remark about Gazans shipping food out to market while telling the world Israel is starving them to death. I think I accidentally wrote it in invisible ink because I can't find it now. Those gremlins will steal everything if it isn't booby trapped.

I didn't realize that there was such a market in Europe for "I had dinner with a terrorist in Gaza and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" shirts.
I made a remark about Gazans shipping food out to market while telling the world Israel is starving them to death. I think I accidentally wrote it in invisible ink because I can't find it now. Those gremlins will steal everything if it isn't booby trapped.

The Gazans are certainly not starving. There is ample photographic evidence on the net of the obesity problem there and their markets are overflowing with food.

Forum List

Back