Activists want to change national anthem to John Lennon's "Imagine".

If it has to be done by someone who is no longer here, the following is my recommendation.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a dedicated and die hard fan of the song leader)

This is what some people believe should be our national anthem.

The left is infatuated with criticizing our nation's history and trying to tear the country apart.

whew ........i was afraid the effeminate commie weaklings would want the boy george I'll Tumble for You lyrics to be the anthem .

And Yoko Ono becomes a TRILLIONAIRE!

image-placeholder-title.jpg

The Anthem is the Anthem. "Imagine" is a beautiful work of art that holds the people together. This is not an either/or situation, We are seeing "Imagine" and looking at all the people standing WITH each other, here and in other nations.

The American Taliban celebrates their own holidays, has their own anthem, has their own laws and rules and their own heroes. Time to say, "Goodbye! Adios! Vaya con Satan!"

The Anthem is the Anthem. "Imagine" is a beautiful work of art that holds the people together. This is not an either/or situation, We are seeing "Imagine" and looking at all the people standing WITH each other, here and in other nations.

Start your own country and we'll join you - one day

it doesn't hold people together!!!!!!!!!!!
..do you know how many wars/conflicts/murders/rapes/etc there have been since that stupid song came out???!!!
..there will always be wars among nations...this isn't DisneyLand

No surprise that the left wrong would want that.

From Imagine (John Lennon song) - Wikipedia

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.

This is what some people believe should be our national anthem.

The left is infatuated with criticizing our nation's history and trying to tear the country apart.

The American Taliban needs their own country

"American Taliban"...that is spot on!

Or maybe Puerto Rico, it needs to be rebuilt, let our American Taliban relocate there! No police, no carbon foot print, no government, and "Imagine" as their anthem, I'm getting all misty eyed

No surprise that the left wrong would want that.

From Imagine (John Lennon song) - Wikipedia

Lennon stated: "'Imagine', which says: 'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement."​

Those on the left wrong want to deny their connection to Communism, even though they do not hide it very well.
The song is about living with eachother in peace. Come on, you’re not that dense are you?

Forum List

Back