Actor Hagen Mills dies by suicide after allegedly shooting the mother of his child in Kentucky...the corona shutdown is driving people crazy?

you hate to see it, my friends

Kentucky is one of the top ten for suicide per capita in the nation. I don't see a correlation between this and your skidmark virus.

Did he at least have a mask on and practice safe social distancing before discharging the weapon?
Thank YOU! At least someone around here is asking the important questions.

Did he at least have a mask on and practice safe social distancing before discharging the weapon?
Most in Kentucky can't spell "mask."
Elitist tard Moron. No wonder you're losing everybody but the most ignorant

Thank God she is going to survive. He sounds like he was a real winner, from the daily mail-
On March 30 of this year, he was arrested and charged with first degree rape and sodomy, as well as kidnapping and possession of methamphetamine.

My question then becomes what was he doing out of jail?

For once the innocent victims survive and the killer does what he should have done

Most in Kentucky can't spell "mask."
Most people wouldn’t make up lies about owning businesses but you seem to be the moronic exception. Idiot!

First: Who?

Second: After reading the article, I'm certain the circumstances we face due to the coronavirus had nothing to do with his actions. More likely it was...

(from the article)

...After an incident on March 30, he was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence, rape, sodomy, adult kidnapping and child endangerment.

He was slapped with more offenses in April for felony possession of methamphetamine and trafficking anabolic steroids.

For once the innocent victims survive and the killer does what he should have done

If only these guys would start with themselves, then move on to the innocents...

Kentucky is one of the top ten for suicide per capita in the nation. I don't see a correlation between this and your skidmark virus.
Hey, tell us some more lies about your businesses.

Thank God she is going to survive. He sounds like he was a real winner, from the daily mail-
On March 30 of this year, he was arrested and charged with first degree rape and sodomy, as well as kidnapping and possession of methamphetamine.

Killing and terrorizing people

Duh!

Probably released to make room for all the Covid virus patients streaming into care. :rolleyes:

He sounds like a degenerate piece of shit and at least did one thing right and went out with a bang!

Last edited:
First: Who?

Second: After reading the article, I'm certain the circumstances we face due to the coronavirus had nothing to do with his actions. More likely it was...

(from the article)

...After an incident on March 30, he was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence, rape, sodomy, adult kidnapping and child endangerment.

He was slapped with more offenses in April for felony possession of methamphetamine and trafficking anabolic steroids.
'roid rage enhanced by Meth....at least the family is free of him now.

Forum List

Back