Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Typical Snowflake. He just got written off his show and he needed a forum, probably hoping for a gofundme account or something.

My guess is he is a weak, lying POS Diva, Snowflake. Each day more and more come out and his story doesn't hold water.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/15/alle...2.1076633630.1550287683-2026274797.1547002979

Two Nigerian brothers who “have a relationship” with “Empire” star Jussie Smollett have been arrested in the alleged hate attack on the TV actor — further fueling speculation he staged it, Chicago police said Friday.

The two men — budding models and actors Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo — are being held on suspicion of assault and battery, according to TMZ.

“Detectives have probable cause that they may have been involved in an alleged crime,” police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement.

The development came as it surfaced that one of the Osundairo brothers arrested was charged with attempted murder in 2011, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.

The unidentified sibling eventually reached a plea deal in the Chicago stabbing, copping to aggravated battery, and received two years probation.

Chicago cops said both suspects “have a relationship” with Smollett. Their lawyer, Gloria Schmidt, said the brothers have worked on Smollett’s hit Fox drama and that the three of them are gym buddies who worked out together.

Ola played a prison inmate on “Empire” and had a part on the NBC series “Chicago PD” last year, according to TMZ and his IMDB page.

Smollett is one of the brothers’ nearly 19,000 followers on their joint Instagram account, which features photos of the duo pumping iron.

Smollett, 36, plays Jamal Lyon — the gay son of hip-hop mogul Lucious and his wife, Cookie, who struggles to win his father’s approval — on the Golden Globe-nominated show.

Last edited:
How did they ID those 2 off such crappy vid.....
They followed them on camera, into a cab, and kept following them in cabs. Eventually they figured out who they were through their transactions. They also secretly obtained Jussies phone records because they suspected a hoax all along, then waited for him to submit the redacted version of those records. All they had to do was look to see who Jussie omitted from the pdf file he turned it and then they focused on those numbers. Cops are clever.
Funny they cant do that with Seth Rich

Most of us came to this conclusion 2 weeks ago. His story was ridiculous. :laugh:

They followed them on camera, into a cab, and kept following them in cabs. Eventually they figured out who they were through their transactions. They also secretly obtained Jussies phone records because they suspected a hoax all along, then waited for him to submit the redacted version of those records. All they had to do was look at who Jussie omitted from the pdf file, then they focused their investigation on those numbers. Cops are clever.
Interesting. Well, Empire may not have intended to write him out of the script, but you can bet they will now!

Wait...another thread said that the two men were released without charges....?

They followed them on camera, into a cab, and kept following them in cabs. Eventually they figured out who they were through their transactions. They also secretly obtained Jussies phone records because they suspected a hoax all along, then waited for him to submit the redacted version of those records. All they had to do was look at who Jussie omitted from the pdf file, then they focused their investigation on those numbers. Cops are clever.
Interesting. Well, Empire may not have intended to write him out of the script, but you can bet they will now!
I cant see how they will even be able to air another season when one of the main characters is the most infamous hoaxer in US history, and they are literally in the middle of shooting the next season right now. The money has been spent. Im pretty sure this show is going to be cancelled, which will effect the lives of the hundreds of people who work on that show. That whole cast stuck up for him, and now he is going to be the guy responsible for ending Empire.

He ruined his life, career, reputation, dignity and friendships.

Last edited:
We are all homophobic racists for not believing him!

I wonder if this fool will apologize to Trump:

NAACP president and CEO Derrick Johnson issued a statement Tuesday afternoon specifically blaming Trump’s “racist and xenophobic rhetoric”:

The recent racist and homophobic attack on acclaimed actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling. The rise in hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump’s racist and xenophobic rhetoric. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse. As this rhetoric continues to bleed into our everyday lives, dangerous behavior will continue to place many law-abiding individuals at risk. We pray for a full physical and mental recovery Jussie Smollett and many unnamed victims of this forum of hate based terrorism.

We are all homophobic racists for not believing him!

I wonder if this fool will apologize to Trump:

NAACP president and CEO Derrick Johnson issued a statement Tuesday afternoon specifically blaming Trump’s “racist and xenophobic rhetoric”:

The recent racist and homophobic attack on acclaimed actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling. The rise in hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump’s racist and xenophobic rhetoric. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse. As this rhetoric continues to bleed into our everyday lives, dangerous behavior will continue to place many law-abiding individuals at risk. We pray for a full physical and mental recovery Jussie Smollett and many unnamed victims of this forum of hate based terrorism.
Left wing rhetoric is what inspires people like Jussie. The hate isnt coming from republicans. Republicans arent out there attacking people or lynching anyone. Democrats are the violent ones, and whats with all these hoaxes? Its a whole new level of democrat shit baggery.

Can you guess why that might have happened?

My guess is they cut a deal. Earlier today the police said they were suspects of a hate crime. I imagine they told the brothers that they are going to charge them with a hate crime for the attack on Jussie. They never even mention the idea of them being in on a hoax so they cant be accused of leading them. They simply state "you were the only people around when jussie was attacked. we are charging you with a hate crime".

I imagine they would quickly spill the beans about the hoax at that point for immunity, or at least for a much lesser charge. Maybe do a little community service. Its a fuck of a lot better than a hate crime assault charge on a gay man, including the use of chemicals. They would go to prison for that shit.

The faggot is lying.

Prior to the police identifying and interviewing the two persons of interest, Smollett said he believes the two men in the photo released by police in the days after the attack are the perpetrators.

"I don't have any doubt in my mind that that's them," Smollett said. "Never did."

No doubt those two in photo were his attackers, he said.
Police found them and track them down, arrested them.
Now they released them without charges.

Thank god they were identified as Trump supporters.

2 arrested men are released without charges in alleged attack on 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett: Police

Last edited:
Can you guess why that might have happened?

My guess is they cut a deal. Earlier today the police said they were suspects of a hate crime. I imagine they told the brothers that they are going to charge them with a hate crime for the attack on Jussie. They never even mention the idea of them being in on a hoax so they cant be accused of leading them. They simply state "you were the only people around when jussie was attacked. we are charging you with a hate crime".

I imagine they would quickly spill the beans about the hoax at that point for immunity, or at least for a much lesser charge. Maybe do a little community service. Its a fuck of a lot better than a hate crime assault charge on a gay man, including the use of chemicals. They would go to prison for that shit.

Exactly what I thought. The two brothers will stick together, 2 vs 1 and say that he put them up to it, which is probably true anyways. The police will now have a high profile person charged and these two can avoid jail time.

Wait until political interference occurs, this might really get even more interesting as you can be sure so many don't want egg on their face, yet again. This guy was embraced immediately, some media outlets gave him a sit down interview etc, they didn't wait for the facts to come out. It will be interesting to see if some politician tries to keep a lid on the charges. This is Canadian special tactic.

Last edited:
...the BIG arrow is he doesn't/didn't want to give up his phone
...then he gives them heavily redacted transcripts
...this can only mean he was texting the FOREIGNERS that we don't need here about the hoax
...the whole hoax crap/texts are on the phone

Forum List

Back