Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

you know the Empire crew/cast talk anti-white/anti-Trump crap
so, Jussie the Idiot thought he could get away with very dumbshit like this

From the Chicago Tribune-
But police sources have said detectives are investigating the possibility that Smollett staged the incident with the help of the brothers, who according to their attorney know the actor from working on the show and also have spent time with him at a gym.

But police sources have said detectives are investigating the possibility that Smollett staged the incident with the help of the brothers, who according to their attorney know the actor from working on the show and also have spent time with him at a gym.
....he did not want to give up his phone = hiding the evidence this was a hoax
not a possibility, but fact
...I want to know what his manager has to say?? he lied, didn't he?

He has hired a defense attorney-

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...lawyer_as_chicago_police_search_his_home.html
Jussie Smollett has lawyered up. After news spread that Chicago police were treating his report of a hate crime as a hoax, he has retained the council of notorious high-profile defense attorney ...
....he did not want to give up his phone = hiding the evidence this was a hoax
not a possibility, but fact
...I want to know what his manager has to say?? he lied, didn't he?

Another botched bolshevik operation. He's ruined. He never should have agreed to this.

Hope he gets prosecuted for filing a false police report and wasting the police time taking detectives away from real investigations.
And I bet all the Bubbas in Cook County Jail will be delighted to welcome cutie pie into their bailiwick.
he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent
this is the dumbshit that divides the country/etc
it's been going on for a long time
I still wonder about that death threat letter with powder in it. If he is responsible for that, i assume it must be a federal crime. It might even be a terrorism charge since white powder was included in the envelope. This guy could potentially be in serious trouble.

The truth is that Trump and America first supporters are the adults...we use reason and experience not violence and intimidation...we do not stage events for the cameras...we do not lie in order to change minds because we have the truth on our side....this is what the libs are left with....play acting and fake news.....

The truth is that Trump and America first supporters are the adults...we use reason and experience not violence and intimidation...we do not stage events for the cameras...we do not lie in order to change minds because we have the truth on our side....this is what the libs are left with....play acting and fake news.....
Fake is the only thing the Left have.

You guys ideas are like rubbish in that they get tossed out and recycled over and over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You guys ideas are like rubbish in that they get tossed out and recycled over and over.
You can call it rubbish but its the truth that gets repeated...lies fade away after their usefulness is over...just ask Dr Ford....

2jfthr.jpg

The whole affair sounds like a staged crock of shit. If he was found to have fabricated the story then he should held legally accountable for his actions.

Forum List

Back