Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

......if Empire does not totally fire and denounce this jackass, they are racist enablers

Lol Chicago PD wants to talk to Smollett urgently. Direction of investigation has switched direction after interrogation of two Nigerians

The shitstain is fugged now.

also reading somewhere a little while ago but these 'nigerians' have been traced or seen as Buying the rope used in the attack at an ACE hardware . Saw it abit ago , i'll try to find it again .

Damage control in full force.

When CNN (lol) feels the need to get in front of it this early, you know it's going to be efing bad. Only reason for this is to try to control the narrative.

upload_2019-2-16_19-20-8.png

If you google news Jessie Smollett there’s no information about his little ordeal

"Why is the left wing media trying to normalize the actions of Jussie Smollett by finding ways for him to redeem himself? Manipulating the public with a lie by implying that Trump supporters perpetrated an alleged attack was a bigger lie. He needs to be brought up on charges!" - Diamond And Silk

"
The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe. To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.

" - Cory Booker...WHOOPS!

Cant help myself....As the noose gets tighter those white boys turned black and hung themselves!
...ROTFLMFAO

Fox 32 reporter Rafer Weigel said Saturday afternoon that Chicago police sources confirmed detectives were able to show that the Nigerian brothers who were “persons of interest” and questioned by police, bought the rope found around Jussie Smollett’s neck at Ace hardware.

Jussie Smollett alleged two white Trump supporters violently attacked him at 2 AM in the streets of Chicago when he was walking home from Subway with a sandwich in his hand.

Smollett told police the attackers were white and hurled homophobic and racial slurs at him while they beat him, poured bleach on him then put a noose around his neck.

Strangely, Mr. Smollett still had the rope around his neck when the police arrived to his apartment to take a report of the attack.

According to Rafer Weigel, the Nigerian brothers agreed to cooperate with police after the police threatened to charge them with battery.

“There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the two brothers to perform the alleged scheme,” Rafer Weigel reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

0c1780a5d0804d50a0413c120604691b.jpg

Ace Hardware Well, there you have it. There can be no greater proof of white nationalist MAGA racism !

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back