Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Doesn't look good for him, does it?
they arrested two fellows and we will have to wait to see what is next in this thrilling drama that is unfolding before our eyes, keep them peeled and don't forget to leave the dial where it is for all the updates..
Arrested 2 guys he tweets to back and forth....
Did you know him or is this what the cops said?
It’s right there in his Twitter feed, ignoramus.

Hope he gets prosecuted for filing a false police report and wasting the police time taking detectives away from real investigations.
And I bet all the Bubbas in Cook County Jail will be delighted to welcome cutie pie into their bailiwick.

How did they ID those 2 off such crappy vid.....
They followed them on camera, into a cab, and kept following them in cabs. Eventually they figured out who they were through their transactions. They also secretly obtained Jussies phone records because they suspected a hoax all along, then waited for him to submit the redacted version of those records. All they had to do was look at who Jussie omitted from the pdf file, then they focused their investigation on those numbers. Cops are clever.
Interesting. Well, Empire may not have intended to write him out of the script, but you can bet they will now!
I cant see how they will even be able to air another season when one of the main characters is the most infamous hoaxer in US history, and they are literally in the middle of shooting the next season right now. The money has been spent. Im pretty sure this show is going to be cancelled, which will effect the lives of the hundreds of people who work on that show. That whole cast stuck up for him, and now he is going to be the guy responsible for ending Empire.

He ruined his life, career, reputation, dignity and friendships.
No doubt CNN will hire him as a full-time expert commentator on whitey.

Hope he gets prosecuted for filing a false police report and wasting the police time taking detectives away from real investigations.
And I bet all the Bubbas in Cook County Jail will be delighted to welcome cutie pie into their bailiwick.
he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent
this is the dumbshit that divides the country/etc
it's been going on for a long time

...the BIG arrow is he doesn't/didn't want to give up his phone
...then he gives them heavily redacted transcripts
...this can only mean he was texting the FOREIGNERS that we don't need here about the hoax
...the whole hoax crap/texts are on the phone

I saw a comment somewhere that the police were thrilled about the redacted numbers.
The dipshit did the job for the police by pointing out which numbers they needed to check through the phone records thus whittling down the list.

Fuken hiliarious!!!:auiqs.jpg:

...this can only mean he was texting the FOREIGNERS that we don't need here about the hoax

I saw a comment somewhere that the police were thrilled about the redacted numbers.
The dipshit did the job for the police by pointing out which numbers they needed to check through the phone records thus whittling down the list.

I saw that too---but how did they get the numbers if they weren't there?

They subpoenaed the phone records and checked the numbers that weren't in the list he provided.

They subpoenaed the phone records and checked the numbers that weren't in the list he provided.
...so they got the records even without the dumbass giving them the phone?--is this verified?

Typical Snowflake. He just got written off his show and he needed a forum, probably hoping for a gofundme account or something.

My guess is he is a weak, lying POS Diva, Snowflake. Each day more and more come out and his story doesn't hold water.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/15/alle...2.1076633630.1550287683-2026274797.1547002979

Two Nigerian brothers who “have a relationship” with “Empire” star Jussie Smollett have been arrested in the alleged hate attack on the TV actor — further fueling speculation he staged it, Chicago police said Friday.

The two men — budding models and actors Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo — are being held on suspicion of assault and battery, according to TMZ.

“Detectives have probable cause that they may have been involved in an alleged crime,” police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement.

The development came as it surfaced that one of the Osundairo brothers arrested was charged with attempted murder in 2011, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.

The unidentified sibling eventually reached a plea deal in the Chicago stabbing, copping to aggravated battery, and received two years probation.

Chicago cops said both suspects “have a relationship” with Smollett. Their lawyer, Gloria Schmidt, said the brothers have worked on Smollett’s hit Fox drama and that the three of them are gym buddies who worked out together.

Ola played a prison inmate on “Empire” and had a part on the NBC series “Chicago PD” last year, according to TMZ and his IMDB page.

Smollett is one of the brothers’ nearly 19,000 followers on their joint Instagram account, which features photos of the duo pumping iron.

Smollett, 36, plays Jamal Lyon — the gay son of hip-hop mogul Lucious and his wife, Cookie, who struggles to win his father’s approval — on the Golden Globe-nominated show.

After this case is over, the Nigerian fellows should be deported back to their native land. Clearly undesirable aliens, regardless of whether they are found "guilty" or not of a crime. Engaging in a Mr. Smollett's scamola just isn't the kind of behavior we as a nation should accept from our guests.

...so they got the records even without the dumbass giving them the phone?--is this verified?

He didnt give them the actual phone,just a heavily redacted phone record of his own making.
They then subpoenaed the records and went straight to the ones he didnt provide,those obviously being the ones he didnt want them to see.

A demonstration of how our political climate is effecting how the police do their job and how in the Orwellian nation we find ourselves in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was actually right about something....facts don't matter, it all depends on how you feel about something like a politically motivated crime hoax.

554D8CD0-AD4C-469B-828E-7BEC54B8A7C6.jpeg

He didnt give them the actual phone,just a heavily redacted phone record of his own making.
They then subpoenaed the records and went straight to the ones he didnt provide,those obviously being the ones he didnt want them to see.

Mr. Smollett should have done his homework before pulling this prank. He is fortunate that Chicago has a lib mayor and Illinois a lib governor.

Yes, they secretly got a warrant for those records and had them long before Jussie turned in the redacted version. They played him like a fiddle.

....I just read a comment on another site where the idiot says ''this is so bad for gays/blacks, because whites/cons will say fake every time now'''
no--most of it IS crap..how soon they forget = Covington/etc

Forum List

Back