Actor Kirk Cameron Has Been Denied A Library Story Hour Deal.

You keep dodging the actual issue the baker has, the marriage, actually participating in an event celebrating it.

They find it against their morals. They are on record saying they don't deny point of sale items to anyone.

You just can't get it through your dime store head that it's about the government force, in particular government force taking sides in something as trivial as this.
This thread actually isn’t about government force, you just have to make everything about it.

You called me a bigot against Christians when I only have a problem when Christians start applying their moral code to others.

Thing is, I know you’re the same way. You don’t accept others applying their moral code to you.

This thread actually isn’t about government force, you just have to make everything about it.

You called me a bigot against Christians when I only have a problem when Christians start applying their moral code to others.

Thing is, I know you’re the same rway. You don’t accept others applying their moral code to you.
You want to force private individuals to participate in gay marriages

So you are forcing your morals on Christians

Thing is, I know you’re the same way. You don’t accept others applying their moral code to you.

Most or many laws are enforcing one's moral codes on others.

You want to force private individuals to participate in gay marriages
There’s only two people who participate in a marriage.

I’d never force a private individual to marry someone of their same sex.

I asked you. You seemed capable of calling Cameron's time as indoctrination, are you suddenly unable to identify it?
I guess it depends on what the story time is about, isn’t it? We need specifics.

Cameron’s book is religious indoctrination.

Who's doing that?
download.jpeg

How is following your own moral code pushing it onto others? You're either a complete idiot and can't understand the nuance of the subject matter, or purposely obtuse.

If the baker refuses to make the cake, he's following his moral code. he's not 'pushing' anything onto anyone else.

Forum List

Back