Actor Kirk Cameron Has Been Denied A Library Story Hour Deal.

There’s only two people who participate in a marriage.

I’d never force a private individual to marry someone of their same sex.
Bullshit

Custom wedding cakes are participation

Otherwise the perverts could pick up a cake at Albertsons and ignore the Christians

Fred Phelps

And how does he influence or control how gays live their lives?

You do know that this particular little piece of shit group intentionally does things like this to invoke typically good folks to retaliate in what they hope is a physical way so that they can then sue?

How is following your own moral code pushing it onto others? You're either a complete idiot and can't understand the nuance of the subject matter, or purposely obtuse.

If the baker refuses to make the cake, he's following his moral code. he's not 'pushing' anything onto anyone else.
The baker’s moral code says being gay is immoral.

Okay. Fine.

Baking a cake for a gay couple doesn’t make you gay.

Bullshit

Otherwise the perverts could pick up a cake at Albertsons and ignore the Christians

The word 'ceremony' is intentionally left off, otherwise their point is moot, and they know it.

The baker’s moral code says being gay is immoral.

Okay. Fine.

Baking a cake for a gay couple doesn’t make you gay.

No, it doesn't make you gay at all, but that's not what we're saying. And you intentionally don't want to acknowledge what we're actually saying, so you keep using the same comment over and over again. :dunno:

Bullshit

No, it doesn't make you gay at all, but that's not what we're saying. And you intentionally don't want to acknowledge what we're actually saying, so you keep using the same comment over and over again. :dunno:
There’s a problem with what you’re saying, that I’m trying to highlight and you seem to be blind to.

saying you can’t bake the cake for a gay couple only violates your moral code if you apply your morality of gay marriage to other people (the couple getting married).

There’s a problem with what you’re saying, that I’m trying to highlight and you seem to be blind to.

saying you can’t bake the cake for a gay couple only violates your moral code if you apply your morality of gay marriage to other people (the couple getting married).

No, it doesn't. The baker is forcing nothing on the gay couple, it does not effect their actions at all.

No, it doesn't. The baker is forcing nothing on the gay couple, it does not effect their actions at all.
I didn’t say “force”.

I’m saying the crux of true crux issue is the issue is that the gay couple isn’t following the baker’s moral code.

Forum List

Back