Actor Kirk Cameron Has Been Denied A Library Story Hour Deal.

speaking of losers.. has any libraries agreed to let kirk speak?

I couldn't gaf less if they do, the decay of society will march on, to it's own peril. I'll be gone before it gets to biblical decay.

And that's 'have any libraries'... learn English sport.

I couldn't gaf less if they do, the decay of society will march on, to it's own peril. I'll be gone before it gets to biblical decay.

And that's 'have any libraries'... learn English sport.
you use abbreviations in your comment and then correct my syntaxes
priceless.

hahahahahhahahah

it's a public library not a school.
I second this and because of it being a library, I assume that at least one book on every subject that there is known to us humans will be somewhere in each library building including the Bible. If books concerning religion are already in there, why is a spotlight being placed on Kirk's recent writing in such a way? Is it because of him having the ability to get his word out there to the rest of us himself due to the fact that he is still alive?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here for the news.

If parents don't want their kids listening to what Kirk has written about, what makes them think that there is an obligation to bring their kids to such a gathering?

God bless you and Kirk always!!!

Holly
Sitcom has-been turned professional Christian provocateur. Protege to fellow provocateur Ray Comfort. Televangelist sensibilities, unbending moral ideology. They troll like this every once in a while, trying to provoke to gain noteriety.

Hasn't ever really worked for them. Here's a thought: Magaturds need to run these guys for their nominee for president in 2024! :113:

^^^ If it was true that certain things haven't really worked out for Kirk, I highly doubt that we would be hearing about him now. In other words where there is a will, there is a way no matter what is it that you do or don't stand for.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Thanks for the link. It addresses my previous question.

The public libraries — both of which held "drag queen story hours" in their facilities this past June, as well as other programs that promote and celebrate diversity of thought and belief — now are in communication with his publisher about the bookings for his story hour program for kids, he said.

A library does not have to offer story hour BUT if they are going to, as a library they should be inclusive.

Go here for the news.

If parents don't want their kids listening to what Kirk has written about, what makes them think that there is an obligation to bring their kids to such a gathering?

God bless you and Kirk always!!!

Holly

Someone likely posted this already.....

Forum List

Back