Actress Awkwafina Get Hammered By Leftwing Media for "Cultural Appropriation" by Using a "Blaccent". Quits Twitter

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Asian Actress Awkwafina, got blasted by the leftwing social media for 'cultural appropriation' after building her career on "talking like a black girl" in Crazy Rich Asians and Oceans 8. I never knew 'acting black' was racist and offensive. So I wonder when black leftists like Beyonce, Michelle 0bama, Oprah, Maxine Waters, and Kamala will get busted for cultural appropriation and canceled for wearing their hair straight like white women.

Last edited:
LOL....Maybe she can run for Governor of Virginia in four years.

190201-julia-ralph-tease_yzissk

Lol, I don't think about any of it much. People get upset about many things I don't understand. People of both parties. One thing that irritates me is how the younger generation calls every one bro. Listened to two teenage girls chatting the other day and they were calling each other bro this and bro that. I am just sitting there confused.

I worked at a Taco Tico and we sold tacos is that cultural appropriation?
Because Hillary who supposedly is a Prog lovable person for all will in a bad situation save her own skin over a city with mostly people who can make those tacos.

because white women get perms for curly hair..
Which in many cases would still be cultural appropriation.

Note that I am not against cultural appropriation. This nation is supposed to be the “great melting pot.” Cultural appropriation just seems to be another thing liberals can bitch about.

I thought imitation was the sincerest form of flattery?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”-Oscar Wilde
ALL of culture MUST BOW before the altar of woke social justice. Resist and you will be purged. The biggest problem - after you get past that whole "loss of freedom" bit, is the minor inconvenience that "acceptable" is a moving target, and its arbiters are LEGION.

A common retort back in my youth to people like this was "fook 'em if they can't take a joke". It's still my go-to answer for them. I've never seen such a ridiculously useless group of people with such a high opinion of themselves.

ALL of culture MUST BOW before the altar of woke social justice. Resist and you will be purged. The biggest problem - after you get past that whole "loss of freedom" bit, is the minor inconvenience that "acceptable" is a moving target, and its arbiters are LEGION.

A common retort back in my youth to people like this was "fook 'em if they can't take a joke". It's still my go-to answer for them. I've never seen such a ridiculously useless group of people with such a high opinion of themselves.
I was canceled many, many years ago and just got used to it.

Forum List

Back