Actress Charlize Theron opposes protecting children from drag queens

Why should I give a flying fuck what someone that starred in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' and 'The Addams Family 2' has to say. Instead of worrying about exposing our children to drag shows, maybe it would be more logical to focus on becoming a decent actress and stop using your lame Hollywood fame to spread extreme leftwing propaganda.

I am black and they racist and they post monkey pictures at me. maybe they think I am a monkey or look like a monkey.
One day Holly, write this down
I am going to open a can of whoop ass on these racist sons of bitches.

Hellbilly you going to hear them squealing like the racist pigs they are. Music to my ears!
Show no mercy, brother!

I am black and they racist and they post monkey pictures at me. maybe they think I am a monkey or look like a monkey.
One day Holly, write this down
I am going to open a can of whoop ass on these racist sons of bitches.

Hellbilly you going to hear them squealing like the racist pigs they are. Music to my ears!

"One day"?

A large collection of Hollywood stars including Charlize Theron, Melissa McCarthy, and Sarah Silverman have been slated to appear in an upcoming telethon to support LGBTQ groups facing what they see as society’s "demonization of drag culture."

The live telethon, titled "Drag Isn’t Dangerous," is a joint Hollywood and LGBTQ event featuring celebrity appearances and performances from drag queens, with the goal of raising money for several major LGBTQ groups.

Among the groups looking to benefit are Black Queer Town Hall, GLAAD, Trixie Cosmetics, OUTtv and SERV Vodka.
View attachment 784485

comment:
These creepy people must terrify children.

MERCY LORD!! :omg:What has been seen cannot be unseen

NcwpWGK.jpg

Forum List

Back