Actress Kills herself

If true, and doubtable, compare it to the tens of millions saved.
Tens of millions saved from the flu?

COVID vaccines totally eradicated the flue for 2 solid years.
Every case of the flu was labeled as COVID.
Testing positive after dying from a heart condition, cancer, or a car wreck was added to the COVID fatality list.
They actually paid hospitals extra for this fun fact.

Damn, she was a babe.

740full-katarina-pavelek.jpg

Those who were saved probably had a placebo on the first shot, and for the other shots maybe they will have side effects in the future (which I do not wish for anyone) or they were "lucky" at Russian roulette and they were not entitled to a bad batch.

What concerns me on this issue, is that flu shots, have had a history of, although not being the most reliable or the most effective jab in the world, they still weren't known to have a track record of serious side affects on a massive scale.

Nor did the establishment have to go out of their way, to gas-light the population, that the flu shot was, "safe & effective." Most folks have realized, that, although it is safe, sometimes it is effective, sometimes, you got nailed with the flu anyway.

But. . what happens when the flu shot is no longer, available À la carte? I'm not sure it would matter anyway. Most folks that get one, probably get the other? :dunno:

Just because tens of millions may have been saved doesn't negate other possible consequences. There are certainly enough of these stories out there to merit it being seriously looked at.
You don't think it has been seriously looked at? Just because they didn't come up with the same conclusion as you doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

Saved??

Where is the evidence that they all would have died?

Many of the people who received the vax, did so despite the fact they weren't in any danger to begin with.

And the proof of that are the millions of people (like me) who haven't taken the jab and remain alive.

Now, many of those people are suffering from taking the jab.
All of that proof has been given and then some. Don't make the vax, but many businesses and most governments will not employ you if you don't comply during pandemic times. That's your choice.

How do you know that “tens of millions” would have died without the vax? Your number is completely arbitrary and unsubstantiated. I, and millions like me, did NOT get the vax and we're still alive. So I'm much better off than I would have been had I gotten some horrible side effect of that experimental jab.

Forum List

Back