🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Actually, I hope that Trump DOES fire Mueller....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Obviously I think that Trump is the absolute worst inhabitant of the oval office in our lifetime.....and, that stated, I want this scourge to our democracy to "cross that line" and fire Mueller.

Mueller was praised by virtually all republicans as the least biased and honest special counsel to investigate the Trump administration......Now, as the drip-drip revelations of wrongdoings keep surfacing, some (not all) republicans are contending that Mueller competency is an actual threat.

So, let Trump fire him and let the beginning of the end of this farce of an administration take its inevitable course. .......There is a nation to run and this stain on our republic needs to be removed.

[I said:
"na[/I]t4900, post: 17500922, member: 53797"]

So, let Trump fire him and let the beginning of the end of this farce of an administration take its inevitable course. .......There is a nation to run and this stain on our republic needs to be removed.

LOL, good luck with that, personally I don't think President Twitter is going anywhere. In fact, if the Democrats don't get their shit together and come up with something approximating a workable vision for what they want to do if/when they get back into power instead of just foaming at the mouth and throwing tantrums at the prospect of undoing Trumps Presidency, I believe the chances are very good he'll get a second term.

:popcorn:

"In America, anyone can become president. That’s the problem." -- George Carlin

• Banned
[I said:

LOL, good luck with that, personally I don't think President Twitter is going anywhere. In fact, if the Democrats don't get their shit together and come up with something approximating a workable vision for what they want to do if/when they get back into power instead of just foaming at the mouth and throwing tantrums at the prospect of undoing Trumps Presidency, I believe the chances are very good he'll get a second term.

Second term???? Really?......Idiots are actually projecting a second term of this farce of an administration?

This is not merely partisan accusation.....I'd take 2 terms of any decent republican administration but NOT this scourge of a low self-esteemed, charlatan surrounded by sycophants.

[I said:

Second term???? Really?......Idiots are actually projecting a second term of this farce of an administration?

This is not merely partisan accusation.....I'd take 2 terms of any decent republican administration but NOT this scourge of a low self-esteemed, charlatan surrounded by sycophants.
Idiots are actually projecting a second term of this farce of an administration?

Why wouldn't they, considering the lack of competition?

Obviously I think that Trump is the absolute worst inhabitant of the oval office in our lifetime.....and, that stated, I want this scourge to our democracy to "cross that line" and fire Mueller.

Mueller was praised by virtually all republicans as the least biased and honest special counsel to investigate the Trump administration......Now, as the drip-drip revelations of wrongdoings keep surfacing, some (not all) republicans are contending that Mueller competency is an actual threat.

I want Trump to fire him simply for the entertainment all this would bring to me personally. LOL

[I said:

Yep, unless the Democrats get their act together and construct a cohesive and rational narrative as to why they should be back in power instead of just relying on one that attempts to demonize Trump and the Republicants, negative campaigning suppresses turnout which generally doesn't bode well for the Democrats..

Define "decent republican administration", you mean like an Arch Social Conservative President Pence? You think that would better for advancing your ideology than a big gub'mint populist like Trump?

Your biases are noted.

Are you aware that Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors to staff the investigation? Does that appear to padding the staff for a preconceived conclusion, now doesn't it?

As during his confirmation hears and again today, Sessions will answer to possible "collusion" with Russian ambassadors. I am chuckling as I write this becase 2 of the 3 encounters with the Russian counterparts were a "handshake" after he spoke before a group along with handshakes of other ambassadors from around the globe.

If and when Sessions again briefs the committee, he will dispell any "collusion attempts with the Russians.

And that moment I would hope he would state that since he was afforded the time granted by this hearing to detail the interactions, he has no reason to recuse himself in the Russian probe. Then explain that the stocking of formidable Democrats makes think twice about the Mueller appointment as Special Prosecutor.

I want Trump to fire him simply for the entertainment all this would bring to me personally. LOL

Bah.. .firing him wouldn't provide any entertainment.

On the other hand if he had him drawn and quartered...... :party:

Your biases are noted.

Are you aware that Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors to staff the investigation? Does that appear to padding the staff for a preconceived conclusion, now doesn't it?

As during his confirmation hears and again today, Sessions will answer to possible "collusion" with Russian ambassadors. I am chuckling as I write this becase 2 of the 3 encounters with the Russian counterparts were a "handshake" after he spoke before a group along with handshakes of other ambassadors from around the globe.

If and when Sessions again briefs the committee, he will dispell any "collusion attempts with the Russians.

And that moment I would hope he would state that since he was afforded the time granted by this hearing to detail the interactions, he has no reason to recuse himself in the Russian probe. Then explain that the stocking of formidable Democrats makes think twice about the Mueller appointment as Special Prosecutor.
that's the thing. I think the whole collusion thing has to be bunk, but then ... what are they hiding. Sessions has now TWICE failed to disclose meetings. What was Flynn hiding? It's just bizarre.

Your biases are noted.

that's the thing. I think the whole collusion thing has to be bunk, but then ... what are they hiding. Sessions has now TWICE failed to disclose meetings. What was Flynn hiding? It's just bizarre.
Is Sessions supposed to document each hand he shook after a speech? What was Flynn hiding? I have no idea what or if anything was being hidden.

Your gal Hillary would have been MUCH worse. So, be happy.

Is Sessions supposed to document each hand he shook after a speech? What was Flynn hiding? I have no idea what or if anything was being hidden.

In Sessions' case in his position most of that is probably already documented.

With Flynn and his case he is probably friends with most of the people he talks to/does state business with.

I have a feeling that is why Trump really fired Flynn. For Flynn business and personal conversations are intertwined and Trump who wants as tight of a control of everything couldn't have that.

Define "decent republican administration", you mean like an Arch Social Conservative President Pence? You think that would better for advancing your ideology than a big gub'mint populist like Trump?

NO........I'd leave it up to voters to "judge" what Pence, as governor of Indiana, has done and would then do for the entire country.....Check out Pence's record as governor.

Is Sessions supposed to document each hand he shook after a speech? What was Flynn hiding? I have no idea what or if anything was being hidden

.....and what an investigation as to WHAT was hidden and lied about should scare the living crap out of right wingers like you.....LOL

Is Sessions supposed to document each hand he shook after a speech? What was Flynn hiding? I have no idea what or if anything was being hidden

.....and what an investigation as to WHAT was hidden and lied about should scare the living crap out of right wingers like you.....LOL
You can let your imagination get the best of you. I'll wait for facts.

Rod Rosenstein just said that's not an issue.

www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/102806384/

You lil'guys are trying so hard.

So, let Trump fire him and let the
I see the usual Fake News liberals are generating fibs and innuendoes as fast as they can again. This time it's "Will Trump fire Meuller???" even though Trump has never said he would, never even implied it, and apparently never considered it.

Let me get this straight.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

And then jumps into pointing our how baaaad Trump would be for that?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the Fake News liberals announce it's a shocking new scandal and begin making up what Republicans are saying about it... despite the fact that Republican's haven't said anything about it, since the liberals only just made it up??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever? :rolleyes-41:

Trump is hiding something. If it were really just about Flynn failing to disclose meetings, or Sessions just "forgetting," or Jared just sort of wandering around ... none of that has anything to do with Trump. And it can't be about Trump owing the Oligarchs 200 million or so, because that wouldn't matter to how people voted or how people see Trump. But he's hiding something because why else fire Comey, and now consider getting rid of Mueller, which will probably require getting rid of Rosenstein too?

I just can't fathom what's there. I didn't think there was anything of substance there. Donald loves Vlad, doesn't like Nato, and is A-OK with Russia gobbling up Ukraine and the Baltics .... I ALREADY KNEW THAT. I can only think of three things: 1) Trump campaign really did collude with Russian spies to use leaked and falsified info, and there's a trail. 2) Putin really does have some personally embarrassing stuff on Trump or his family (hookers and blow type stuff). 3) Trump is so thin skinned and narcissistic than anything that even came close to his birther nonsense about Obama or Hillary's pilloring of the stupid private server sends him into a literal rage.

Forum List

Back