🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Actually, I hope that Trump DOES fire Mueller....

Trump is not hiding anything in my opinion. Democrats can't get over fact that they lost. If Putin had something on him he would not have ran for office.

So, let Trump fire him and let the
I see the usual Fake News liberals are generating fibs and innuendoes as fast as they can again. This time it's "Will Trump fire Meuller???" even though Trump has never said he would, never even implied it, and apparently never considered it.

Let me get this straight.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

And then jumps into pointing our how baaaad Trump would be for that?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the Fake News liberals announce it's a shocking new scandal and begin making up what Republicans are saying about it... despite the fact that Republican's haven't said anything about it, since the liberals only just made it up??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever? :rolleyes-41:
Good post, Acorn!

.....and what an investigation as to WHAT was hidden and lied about should scare the living crap out of right wingers like you.....LOL

This is what scares Trump supporters:

Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors

This"investigation" into what I don't know because Democrats can't even prove a crime was committed is tainted and anyone with a brain will never take a any conclusion that shows a crime was committed.

Is Sessions supposed to document each hand he shook after a speech? What was Flynn hiding? I have no idea what or if anything was being hidden

.....and what an investigation as to WHAT was hidden and lied about should scare the living crap out of right wingers like you.....LOL

Trump is hiding something. If it were really just about Flynn failing to disclose meetings, or Sessions just "forgetting," or Jared just sort of wandering around ... none of that has anything to do with Trump. And it can't be about Trump owing the Oligarchs 200 million or so, because that wouldn't matter to how people voted or how people see Trump. But he's hiding something because why else fire Comey, and now consider getting rid of Mueller, which will probably require getting rid of Rosenstein too?

I just can't fathom what's there. I didn't think there was anything of substance there. Donald loves Vlad, doesn't like Nato, and is A-OK with Russia gobbling up Ukraine and the Baltics .... I ALREADY KNEW THAT. I can only think of three things: 1) Trump campaign really did collude with Russian spies to use leaked and falsified info, and there's a trail. 2) Putin really does have some personally embarrassing stuff on Trump or his family (hookers and blow type stuff). 3) Trump is so thin skinned and narcissistic than anything that even came close to his birther nonsense about Obama or Hillary's pilloring of the stupid private server sends him into a literal rage.
Your post is perfunctory. You are so used to demeaning Trump that is does not make any difference if it is based in fact. You just go on.

Trump is not hiding anything in my opinion. Democrats can't get over fact that they lost. If Putin had something on him he would not have ran for office.
That's my best guess too. But that would mean Trump is so thin skinned (-:, after being the chief of the birthers, that he couldn't just let Comey finish up while the Gop held the congress and congress was more interested what Putin did.

I see the usual Fake News liberals are generating fibs and innuendoes as fast as they can again. This time it's "Will Trump fire Meuller???" even though Trump has never said he would, never even implied it, and apparently never considered it.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

No, Littlebrain.........This is NOT the first time that the WH "floats" a possibility out there (this time about Trump firing Muller) to see HOW his own base would react.......apparently counting on the mindless and blind trust that Trump ass kissers display.

Obviously I think that Trump is the absolute worst inhabitant of the oval office in our lifetime.....and, that stated, I want this scourge to our democracy to "cross that line" and fire Mueller.

Mueller was praised by virtually all republicans as the least biased and honest special counsel to investigate the Trump administration......Now, as the drip-drip revelations of wrongdoings keep surfacing, some (not all) republicans are contending that Mueller competency is an actual threat.

So, let Trump fire him and let the beginning of the end of this farce of an administration take its inevitable course. .......There is a nation to run and this stain on our republic needs to be removed.

Your biases are noted.

Are you aware that Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors to staff the investigation? Does that appear to padding the staff for a preconceived conclusion, now doesn't it?

As during his confirmation hears and again today, Sessions will answer to possible "collusion" with Russian ambassadors. I am chuckling as I write this becase 2 of the 3 encounters with the Russian counterparts were a "handshake" after he spoke before a group along with handshakes of other ambassadors from around the globe.

If and when Sessions again briefs the committee, he will dispell any "collusion attempts with the Russians.

And that moment I would hope he would state that since he was afforded the time granted by this hearing to detail the interactions, he has no reason to recuse himself in the Russian probe. Then explain that the stocking of formidable Democrats makes think twice about the Mueller appointment as Special Prosecutor.
"Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors".....so? Smart people won't throw their money down the trump hole.

Obviously I think that Trump is the absolute worst inhabitant of the oval office in our lifetime.....and, that stated, I want this scourge to our democracy to "cross that line" and fire Mueller.

Mueller was praised by virtually all republicans as the least biased and honest special counsel to investigate the Trump administration......Now, as the drip-drip revelations of wrongdoings keep surfacing, some (not all) republicans are contending that Mueller competency is an actual threat.

So, let Trump fire him and let the beginning of the end of this farce of an administration take its inevitable course. .......There is a nation to run and this stain on our republic needs to be removed.

Do tell what revelations? At what point do you come clean and admit the Russian conspiracy is a fabrication intended to baby the butt-pain you people have felt since the election? That's cause and effect, BTW.

No, Littlebrain.........This is NOT the first time that the WH "floats" a possibility out there (this time about Trump firing Muller) to see HOW his own base would react.......apparently counting on the mindless and blind trust that Trump ass kissers display.
Would you please provide a link for that? I wasn't aware of that. TIA.

Your biases are noted.

Are you aware that Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors to staff the investigation? Does that appear to padding the staff for a preconceived conclusion, now doesn't it?

As during his confirmation hears and again today, Sessions will answer to possible "collusion" with Russian ambassadors. I am chuckling as I write this becase 2 of the 3 encounters with the Russian counterparts were a "handshake" after he spoke before a group along with handshakes of other ambassadors from around the globe.

If and when Sessions again briefs the committee, he will dispell any "collusion attempts with the Russians.

And that moment I would hope he would state that since he was afforded the time granted by this hearing to detail the interactions, he has no reason to recuse himself in the Russian probe. Then explain that the stocking of formidable Democrats makes think twice about the Mueller appointment as Special Prosecutor.
"Mueller is hiring Democratic Donors".....so? Smart people won't throw their money down the trump hole.
Oh, that is so funny. So many donors of the Democratic Party (Hillary in particular) are saying that very thing.

the Russian conspiracy is a fabrication intended to baby the butt

Patience, my son, have some patience......
Heck, if you actually believe what you spew on here....you should have NO worries........LOL

I'd love it too, but I think it was just an act for publicity and to take our mind off of the GOP forging ahead with the tax cut called health insurance.

Forum List

Back