ACTUALLY, Rice says intel still says the same thing, Pubs and Fox still WRONG...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

I prefer to listen to our intelligence rather than proven liars Pubs and their propaganda machine. Call me crazy...

Just for laughs could you give a link to the latest update on the FBI investigation concerning Benghazi?

The teats run dry but republicans can't help but keep trying to suckle. They can't win on policy so they have no choice but to hope they can pull another Monica Lewinsky out of their hat

No one from any agency has stated that they ever thought, even for a second, that the video was responsible.

Everyone involved said they knew it was a terrorist attack right away, yet Hillary, Rice and Obama kept repeating the bullshit.

Playing dumb or blaming some unknown person won't work.

They knew what they had and they didn't want to upset the Muslims, so they blamed someone else. Playing the blame game comes so naturally, they do it without thinking.

And who are they blaming for not getting the ambassador and the others out of there amid constant attacks and threats? Only an idiot couldn't see it coming given the hostile climate in Benghazi. They did nothing before, during or after. Losers!!!

Last edited:
Yo, old fool

1. Hillary has no teats

2. What "policy" is Obabble winning on?

3. Can you pull your hand out of your lap?

Last edited:
There are closed door hearing on Benghazi in the Senate...I'd prefer to see their report than speculate to the point of being ridiculous.
All this info is top secret, the GOP is using hearsay and conjecture to try and find the govt. guilty...

Last edited:
Just for laughs could you give a link to the latest update on the FBI investigation concerning Benghazi?

The latest update is they are still investigating.
They are hoping people will forget about this.

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

So Rice says once again that she didn't lie when we all know she did?

Yo, old fool

1. Hillary has no teats

2. What "policy" is Obabble winning on?

3. Can you pull your hand out of your lap?

This woman thinks Obama led the assault on the Benghazi embassy:

cow-teat.jpg

6- BS- WHAT'S A TERRORIST, FOOL....

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD A DAMN THING ABOUT THE VIDEO'S IMPORTANCE, PUB DUPE.

THE FBI report comes out when it comes out- This isn't infotainment for racist rubes, Foxbots...

Last edited:

THE FBI report comes out when it comes out- This isn't infotainmebt for racist rubes, Foxbots...

Like we all new...you got nothin...you be full of shit.

THE FBI report comes out when it comes out- This isn't infotainmebt for racist rubes, Foxbots...

I THINK you're talking to Franco but... are you talking to republicans? Sorry I'm just trying to clarify

There are closed door hearing on Benghazi in the Senate...I'd prefer to see their report than speculate to the point of being ridiculous.
All this info is top secret, the GOP is using hearsay and conjecture to try and find the govt. guilty...

There is an obvious reason why the info is classified. Protect the government liars. If you had access to people who have access to info...you would know...the government is guilty.

I THINK you're talking to Franco but... are you talking to republicans? Sorry I'm just trying to clarify

I am talking to Franco...he is almost as full of shit as Susan .

Uh...General Ham you know....The Africom Commander has already said it had nothing to do with any video.

Speaking of dumbazz rubes...Rice has the best intel, and it's just like she said a year and a half ago...duh.

Unless the attackers were deaf and dumb, they knew about the video- and nothing says they were taking orders from anyone- SO NOT proven TERRORISTS EITHER...

Forum List

Back