ACTUALLY, Rice says intel still says the same thing, Pubs and Fox still WRONG...

Media Matters just just gives primary sources to fight the tidak wave of Pubcrappe that the LSM and most others are too cowardly to answer. ALL PUBS CAN DO IS DEMONIZE IT AND SOROS- WORKS GREAT WITH BIGOTS AND IGNORANT FOOLS...

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

Media Matters just just gives primary sources to fight the tidak wave of Pubcrappe that the LSM and most others are too cowardly to answer. ALL PUBS CAN DO IS DEMONIZE IT AND SOROS- WORKS GREAT WITH BIGOTS AND IGNORANT FOOLS...

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

No it doesnt. It's a left wing rag site.

I don't base any opinion on what I hear from Fox news.
I prefer ALL the facts.

So when the facts come out, I'll make up my mind.

No it doesnt. It's a left wing rag site.

Hilarious. Reporting what THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR has to say about the newest intel is rag stuff....LOL. What the hell is wrong with Fox etc etc and our cowardly LSM is what I want to know. You're a functional tin foil CONSPIRACY moron at this point.

Saw this on Char;ie Rose last - NY Times reporter Kirkpatrick just returned from Bengazi and interviewing militia leaders and others.... They all agreed the video was a trigger for the anti-American militias. When they entered the mission they found many tins of propellent for a new generator...Guess what, hater dupes...not much of a plan.

Few Libyans had seen the video, but they all heard the fundie Rush Limbaugh of the ME rail against it and call for protests against US facilities...

No evidence of orders from outside Libya, which would mean NOT terrorists in the true sense..

Don't hater dupes EVER get tired of being lied to, and demonizing our remaining great news sources...
He also said almost all Libyans liked the ambassador, and if he had showed his face he probably wouldn't have been killed...and of course there was no way any military could have gotten there in time- even the CIA on the other side of town couldn't...

Last edited:
Panetta testified that it was a terror attack last year at the hearings. And that he knew right from the get go that it was a terror attack.

Give it up guys. It's on record.

And let's see. Should I believe Susan Rice or General Hamm?

No brainer. General Hamm. From newly declassified documents.....

france-libya-attack.jpg

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

The head of the U.S. Africa Command, General Carter Ham, told the House Committee on Armed Services in June 2013, according to recently declassified testimony, that Benghazi was immediately considered an attack.

Well look at that. The left wing hater dupe started a thread.

Same shit. Different pot. They are going to do NOTHING that will get their little golden black boy impeached as much as he needs to be.

And let's see. Should I believe Susan Rice or General Hamm?

No brainer. General Hamm. From newly declassified documents.....

france-libya-attack.jpg

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

The head of the U.S. Africa Command, General Carter Ham, told the House Committee on Armed Services in June 2013, according to recently declassified testimony, that Benghazi was immediately considered an attack.

I think our left wing hater dupe ordered high test coffee this morning. He's on a roll. Sadly, his left wing hater dupe source is wrong. Maybe he'll have better luck next time around his little left wing hater dupe neighborhood~!

Of course the attack was considered an attack and an act of terror- but not a terrorist attack- that means a connection to international terrorists DUH.

Of course the attack was considered an attack and an act of terror- but not a terrorist attack- that means a connection to international terrorists DUH.

:lol:

Why don't you contact Leon Panetta and tell him he was full of shit when he gave his testimony?

"There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack," Panetta said of his early assessment of the situation on the ground in Benghazi.

Oh and make sure you tell General Ham that he lied when he gave his testimony. Because you know the real truth. Hahahahaha.So General Ham says no demonstration. There was no demonstration.

I have no idea why you keep trying to keep this bullshit out there.

:eusa_angel:

During Ham's briefing with Panetta and Dempsey, before they left for the White House, he said there was a "peripheral" discussion as to the cause but added, "We knew at that initial meeting, we knew that a U.S. facility had been attacked and was under attack."

"I am not aware of (a demonstration), sir.

It became pretty apparent to me, and I think to most at Africa Command pretty shortly after this attack began, that this was an attack," he told Rep. Howard P. (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee.

Last edited:
Gen. Ham is a liar and cheats at cards...

''Panetta testified that it was a terror attack last year at the hearings. And that he knew right from the get go that it was a terror attack.''

So which is it... THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.

I don't base any opinion on what I hear from Fox news.
I prefer ALL the facts.

So when the facts come out, I'll make up my mind.

Here is a brief time line of comments from other news agencies:

September 12

The New York Times reported: "American and European officials said that while many details about the attack remained unclear, the assailants seemed organized, well trained and heavily armed, and they appeared to have at least some level of advance planning." The article also noted that a senior Obama administration official told reporters that “it was clearly a complex attack,” but provided no details.

CBS News reported that Wanis al-Sharef (also spelled al-Sharif), a Libyan Interior Ministry official in Benghazi, said that an angry mob had gathered outside the consulate to protest a U.S.-made film that ridicules Islam's Prophet Muhammad. According to al-Sharef, the mob stormed the consulate after the U.S. troops who responded fired rounds into the air to try and disperse the crowd.

CBS News later reported that U.S. officials said the attack was not an out-of-control demonstration as first suspected, but a well-executed assault. From the wording of the report it is unclear whether the protesters were a group distinct from the attackers or were the attackers themselves.

The Washington Post reported that U.S. officials and Middle East analysts said that the attack "may have been planned by extremists and inspired by al-Qaeda."
In a press release, the Qulliam Foundation, a counter-extremism think tank based in London, stated that the "military assault" was not related to the film but was to "avenge the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi, al-Qaeda’s second in command killed a few months ago."

BBC reported that Libya's deputy ambassador to London, Ahmad Jibril, named Ansar al-Sharia as the perpetrators. They also said a Libyan reporter told them that the attack was executed by as many as 80 militiamen "armed with assault rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, mortars and 14.5 mm anti-aircraft machine guns."

Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif of the Libyan government told a news conference in Benghazi that it was likely that the perpetrators had been Gaddafi loyalists, suggesting the attack could have been intended as a revenge for the extradition of Abdullah al-Senoussi (Gaddafi's former intelligence chief) from Mauritania the previous month.

September 15
In an interview with NPR in Benghazi, President Mohammed el-Megarif said that foreigners infiltrated Libya over the past few months, planned the attack, and used Libyans to carry it out.[20] According to el-Megarif: "The idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous. We firmly believe that this was a precalculated, preplanned attack that was carried out specifically to attack the U.S. Consulate." He said the attackers used the protesters outside the consulate as a cover, and there is evidence showing that elements of Ansar al-Sharia, an extremist group in eastern Benghazi, were used by foreign citizens with ties to al-Qaida to attack the consulate.

Susan Rice made her comment on five TV station on September 16.

Gen. Ham is a liar and cheats at cards...

''Panetta testified that it was a terror attack last year at the hearings. And that he knew right from the get go that it was a terror attack.''

So which is it... THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Both men used the phrase "terrorist attack". AQ#1 had already called for revenge for the drone death of AQ#2 who just happened to be Libyan, Coincidence? I think not.

Rep. Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, a first-term lawmaker with experience as an Iraq war veteran and Army reserve officer, pressed Ham further on the point, prodding the 29-year Army veteran to admit that 'the nature of the conversation' he had with Panetta and Dempsey was that 'this was a terrorist attack'.

'As a military person, I am concerned that someone in the military would be advising that this was a demonstration. I would hope that our military leadership would be advising that this was a terrorist attack,' Wenstrup said.

'Again, sir, I think, you know, there was some preliminary discussion about, you know, maybe there was a demonstration. But I think at the command, I personally and I think the command very quickly got to the point that this was not a demonstration, this was a terrorist attack,' Ham answered.

Top secret Benghazi documents prove Obama administration 'knew about terrorist attack within minutes' | Mail Online

Last edited:

She's still lying. No surprise there. It's disingenuous that she claims to await the results of the investigation when they have not cooperated since it began. The Obama administration should have called for an investigation immediately instead of telling lies for two weeks, then circling their wagons for over a year after the lies were exposed. Now you want us to believe her after all that? No, we won't.

Nobody ever said it wasn't a terror attack, dupes lol. Obama said ''no act of terror'' will deter us the next day...wtf.

Obama said in an interview conducted immediately after his Rose Garden statement that he purposefully did not use the word "terrorism".

For instance, on Sept. 12, immediately after the Rose Garden statement the day after the attack, Obama sat down with Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes and acknowledged he purposely avoided the using the word “terrorism:”

KROFT: “Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word ‘terrorism’ in connection with the Libya attack.”

OBAMA: “Right.”

KROFT: “Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?”

OBAMA: “Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.”

pinocchio_4.jpg

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

She was right then, and she's right now, according to the best intel, despite Pubs' abilty to split hairs and make the dupes believe it's treason lol...

She's the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, NIMRODS LOL...AND WE still DON'T know IT'S GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM...SO WHAT DOES YOUR BS MATTER...As Hilllary would say, and DID.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back