Adam Kinzinger is a true patriot. He has the spine to stand up to Trump.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
Adam Kinzinger responded.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

If he has ball(s), pass the 2K checks bill. going after lower hanging fruit is low-life, especially he is your party's POTUS :')

While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
Adam Kinzinger responded.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

donny will either be carried out on a stretcher or in handcuffs ... nobody knows.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.

Melania obviously married Trump for money. That being said I don't think she deserves the scorn she gets from the left. Also a billionaire's wife never needed to drop an anchor baby. Get real.

Melania obviously married Trump for money. That being said I don't think she deserves the scorn she gets from the left. Also a billionaire's wife never needed to drop an anchor baby. Get real.

melania ... standing by her man ... deserves it bigley. i have no sympathy for her from the obvious inaugural grifting, to her #BEBEST campaign against cyber bullies when she's married to the #1 cyber bully ever created.

Leading Dems agree with president Trump you dumb ass.

Trump also complained about the amount of foreign aid but Pelosi said no to addressing that.

While Trump is right here it is not based upon anything but him being pissed he lost.

melania ... standing by her man ... deserves it bigley. i have no sympathy for her from the obvious inaugural grifting, to her #BEBEST campaign against cyber bullies when she's married to the #1 cyber bully ever created.

She's just some airhead model from eastern Europe that married a rich guy. Cut her some slack. She's just using the tools she has to get somewhere in the world.

Leading Dems agree with president Trump you dumb ass.
But I dont agree with trump on this

$600 is bad enough

but the idea of $2000 is completely wrong

My point is those idiots in DC are spending $6,600 on everyone who qualifies, but only $600 is allocated to individuals. So where's the other 90% of the PORK going?

Your post makes you an absolute dumb fuck.
Melania was worth 50 million before she married Trump.
Ya see this is why we dont listen to you morons,you pull shit out of your ass because you dont know jackshit about anything.

Ya see this is why we dont listen to you morons,you pull shit out of your ass because you dont know jackshit about anything.

Being rich doesn't mean somebody won't marry up for even more money.

She's just some airhead model from eastern Europe that married a rich guy. Cut her some slack. She's just using the tools she has to get somewhere in the world.

'eh - gold digging is one thing ... but to have continued to stay with a sociopath just for the cash is something entirely different.

no slack.

Being rich doesn't mean somebody won't marry up for even more money.

Admit it.
You had no idea she was worth 50 million and you're spouting this shit to try and save face.

Forum List

Back