Adam Kinzinger is a true patriot. He has the spine to stand up to Trump.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.

Melania obviously married Trump for money. That being said I don't think she deserves the scorn she gets from the left. Also a billionaire's wife never needed to drop an anchor baby. Get real.

Your post makes you an absolute dumb fuck.
Melania was worth 50 million before she married Trump.
Ya see this is why we dont listen to you morons,you pull shit out of your ass because you dont know jackshit about anything.

One wouldn't think someone worth that much would have had to share an apt with someone else and pose for a lesbian photoshoot to make ends meet.

It would be quite common for a struggling model and understandable but someone worth what you are claiming?

lol ... you go with that instead of the truth about them both.

greed corrupts.

You're not greedy?

not really, no. i have enough cash to stay comfy & debt free, without ripping people off.

& i sure wouldn't have married a tribbleheaded known adulterer who traipsed around NYC with his then CONcubine whore - splashing their affair all over the tabloids in front of his still married to 1st wife & 3 young spawn just to get more cash.

not really, no. i have enough cash to stay comfy & debt free, without ripping people off.

& i sure wouldn't have married a tribbleheaded known adulterer who traipsed around NYC with his then CONcubine whore - splashing their affair all over the tabloids in front of his still married to 1st wife & 3 young spawn just to get more cash.

Is it lonely way up on that pedestal?

Is it lonely way up on that pedestal?

lol ... just stating the facts.

sometimes they hurt & i see you can't refudiate them though.

lol ... just stating the facts.

sometimes they hurt & i see you can't refudiate them though.

Your opinions are not facts.

donny has ripped people off.

bigley.

there is an investigation going on re: the 2016 inauguration & the cost of that venture. melania & her besty at the time were an integral part of that.

donny is a documented man whore who did exactly what i factually said he did & melania knew exactly who & what donny was ... & married him anyway. she got tons of plastic surgery outa it & a kid that ensured the cash would flow for at least 18 years.

how long after the trumps get kicked out of the WH b4 she finally dumps him? i think baron has turned 18 or is very close.

HE is the only trump that should be spared from scrutiny; at least for now.

bigley.

there is an investigation going on re: the 2016 inauguration & the cost of that venture. melania & her besty at the time were an integral part of that.

donny is a documented man whore who did exactly what i factually said he did & melania knew exactly who & what donny was ... & married him anyway. she got tons of plastic surgery outa it & a kid that ensured the cash would flow for at least 18 years.

how long after the trumps get kicked out of the WH b4 she finally dumps him? i think baron has turned 18 or is very close.

You must be fun during the holidays.

bigley.

i'm a hoot.

bigley.

just like you - - - my trump humping family hate facts too.

You conflate facts and opinions. That would irritate anybody that's stuck in the same room as you. I'm not a Trump supporter by the way. I'm just not filled with hate and angst like everybody else.

Yes, thanks to Adam Kinzinger for all the things he's never done for America. I'm sure all the other
Never Trumpers get a thrill up their legs when they read this nobody's twitter babble.

The election has been stolen away from America putting our futures all at risk and all he can do is
put out whiny trash that perpetuates lies and myths.
He's a back stabbing prick!. Go eff yourself, Adam.

A patriot would care our nation has been hijacked. Not this attention seeking child.

Yes, thanks to Adam Kinzinger for all the things he's never done for America. I'm sure all the other
Never Trumpers get a thrill up their legs when they read this nobody's twitter babble.

The election has been stolen away from America putting our futures all at risk and all he can do is
put out whiny trash that perpetuates lies and myths.
He's a back stabbing prick!. Go eff yourself, Adam.
Ah, the new republican purity test in action: loyalty to the loser.

You conflate facts and opinions. That would irritate anybody that's stuck in the same room as you. I'm not a Trump supporter by the way. I'm just not filled with hate and angst like everybody else.

okey dokey. i don't hate melania. that is jus yer opinion.... but i do kinda pity her.

donny - on the other hand ... is a sociopath & i've watched him in action for 40 + years. he deserves nothing but hate & scorn & he has made more people do exactly that injust the past 4 years.

My point is those idiots in DC are spending $6,600 on everyone who qualifies, but only $600 is allocated to individuals. So where's the other 90% of the PORK going?
Your math is off, but nearly all the rest of the bill goes to small businesses, community schools, rent assistance, food stamps, health care providers and mass transit.

okey dokey. i don't hate melania. i kinda pity her.

donny - on the other hand ... is a sociopath & i've watched him in action for 40 + years. he deserves nothing but hate & scorn & he has made more people do exactly that in the past 4 years.

Hating him does nothing to him. He doesn't give a fuck and probably even appreciates your constant attention. All that anger and hate does do something to you though.

Adam Kinzinger is a true patriot. He has the spine to stand up to Trump.
While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
Adam Kinzinger responded.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

WTF is Adam Kinzinger?

okey dokey. i don't hate melania. i kinda pity her.

donny - on the other hand ... is a sociopath & i've watched him in action for 40 + years. he deserves nothing but hate & scorn & he has made more people do exactly that in the past 4 years.

Hating him does nothing to him. He doesn't give a fuck and probably even appreciates your constant attention. All that anger and hate does do something to you though.

uh-huh. i, along with 80 million americans & the rest of the world will feel much better after jan 20... donny sure does give a fuck about that happening though.

hmmmm .... wonder why.

uh-huh. i, along with 80 million americans & the rest of the world will feel much better after jan 20... donny sure does give a fuck about that happening though.

hmmmm .... wonder why.

Are you sure you won't just find something else to be pissed off about after Donald is gone?

lol ... you go with that instead of the truth about them both.

greed corrupts.

You're not greedy?

Are you suggesting that you don't grift off of the American people playtime?
For SHAME!! :D

Forum List

Back