Adam Kinzinger is a true patriot. He has the spine to stand up to Trump.

...I knew she was a successful model before meeting Trump. How else would she even find herself in his company? I didn't know how much money she was worth. I would have assumed it was a least quite a bit.
Most golddiggers are not poor... at least not until time forced them to stop digging... just ask any successful pole-dancer...

...Maybe she takes her religion seriously and forgives other people their frailties when they apologize.
You mean somebody who was recorded this very year saying "Phukk the Christmas decorations"? Uhhhh... yeah... right.
The criminals of the leftist lapdog press had their day saying hateful things about Melania's lovely Christmas decorations for the last 4 years lying, negative busybodies nailed her to the cross over them. Who wouldn't be cross with such vicious dowagers of the crooked press.

While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
Adam Kinzinger responded.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

donny will either be carried out on a stretcher or in handcuffs ... nobody knows.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.
Like Roy Clark sang "Thank God and Greyhound he's gone"

Admit it.
You had no idea she was worth 50 million and you're spouting this shit to try and save face.

I knew she was a successful model before meeting Trump. How else would she even find herself in his company? I didn't know how much money she was worth. I would have assumed it was a least quite a bit.
Wonder if he gave ""it"" a grab before marrying her

Admit it.
You had no idea she was worth 50 million and you're spouting this shit to try and save face.

I knew she was a successful model before meeting Trump. How else would she even find herself in his company? I didn't know how much money she was worth. I would have assumed it was a least quite a bit.

Are you telling us you were a virgin before you hit your marriage bed?

Leading Dems agree with president Trump you dumb ass.
Blue Legend shows he has no concern about the Republican party, he has no concern for what is best for out country. He is driven to please and support what is good for Trump. He is a spineless, brainless Trump cult member.

Leading Dems agree with president Trump you dumb ass.
But I dont agree with trump on this

$600 is bad enough

but the idea of $2000 is completely wrong
of course, you don't agree with Trump it's not surprising. You want to give money to other countries and 1800 to illegals. How about this President Trump also requested that Congress amend the bill that would keep other countries frm getting the money and illegals from getting 1800

While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

WTF is Adam Kinzinger?
Meathead shows he has no concern about the Republican party, he has no concern for what is best for out country. He is driven to please and support what is good for Trump. He is a spineless, brainless Trump cult member.

He is a fucking snake.........needs to be voted out of office and soon....
2aguy shows he has no concern about the Republican party, he has no concern for what is best for out country. He is driven to please and support what is good for Trump. He is a spineless, brainless Trump cult member.

melania ... standing by her man ... deserves it bigley. i have no sympathy for her from the obvious inaugural grifting, to her #BEBEST campaign against cyber bullies when she's married to the #1 cyber bully ever created.

She's just some airhead model from eastern Europe that married a rich guy. Cut her some slack. She's just using the tools she has to get somewhere in the world.

Melania's IQ is estimated to be at least 160, which makes it about twice Donald's. She is fluent in five languages.

2aguy shows he has no concern about the Republican party, he has no concern for what is best for out country. He is driven to please and support what is good for Trump. He is a spineless, brainless Trump cult member.
WOW and like you give a damn about the republican rinos lol
We've started a new party the lion party

donny will either be carried out on a stretcher or in handcuffs ... nobody knows.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.

Will you heed the call for unity when Trump rightfully gets his second term?

Moron.....Trump increased support among blacks, hispanics and women, something the republicans like kinzinger can't do. He increased his votes by 15 million over the last election.

Kinzinger is the reason the republican party lost the house in 2018, you doofus.

Neither does the president but yet you said you disagreed with him
I dont think trump can prevent the stimulus

and I dont understand him raising the ante to $2000 at this late minute

I have never just blindly followed his lead

so far I have understood every step of the way and mostly agreed enough to support him

Admit it.

We know joe biden gave "it" a grab when he pushed Tara Reade against the wall....

Forum List

Back