Adam Schiff Admits He Has Agreement With Whistleblower When His/Her Identity Is Unknown

9_272019_trump-impeachment-whistle-38201_c0-0-4414-2573_s885x516.jpg

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.
What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

please provide the exact transcript quotes that violated the law.
It's been done a hundred times and you know the answer.

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.
What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

The 6th governs criminal prosecutions. The 14th covers due process. What do they have to do with impeachment?
Confrontation Clause
The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him." Generally, the right is to have a face-to-face confrontation with witnesses who are offering testimonial evidence against the accused in the form of cross-examination during a trial.

If he knows why not other members of Congress?

There's no evidence that he knows. He knows who the attorneys are, and he is in touch with them. That's not the same as knowing the identity of the whistleblower.

That said, I assume every member of the committee will soon know, and that's worrisome, given Trump's unhinged tweeting.
Ok, how does a deranged Trump hater who’s lied about Trump with false accusations for three years know who the lawyers are but not other members of Congress?

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial. The DNI testified the whistleblower had legal representation. Whether that's part of the hearing record, I don't know.

lol

Honestly I’ve seen nothing that’s even come close to violating the law. Since it’s been done hundreds of times, please provide an example then.

There's no evidence that he knows. He knows who the attorneys are, and he is in touch with them. That's not the same as knowing the identity of the whistleblower.

That said, I assume every member of the committee will soon know, and that's worrisome, given Trump's unhinged tweeting.
Ok, how does a deranged Trump hater who’s lied about Trump with false accusations for three years know who the lawyers are but not other members of Congress?

Finding it was easy. It's been public knowledge for 6 days. I don't think you can hang Schiff just yet.

Meet the Attorneys Representing the Trump Whistleblower

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial. The DNI testified the whistleblower had legal representation. Whether that's part of the hearing record, I don't know.
Let us know that out of the hundreds of members of Congress the most deranged anti Trumper who’s lied about Trump continuously for three years is the ONLY member of Congress to learn of details of the accusation.

lol

Honestly I’ve seen nothing that’s even come close to violating the law. Since it’s been done hundreds of times, please provide an example then.
HCT8Prh.jpg

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

The 6th governs criminal prosecutions. The 14th covers due process. What do they have to do with impeachment?
Confrontation Clause
The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him." Generally, the right is to have a face-to-face confrontation with witnesses who are offering testimonial evidence against the accused in the form of cross-examination during a trial.

This isn't a criminal prosecution. In fact, as we are so often told, a sitting president has immunity from criminal prosecution.

Finding it was easy. It's been public knowledge for 6 days. I don't think you can hang Schiff just yet.

Meet the Attorneys Representing the Trump Whistleblower
Schiff tweeted about the accusation just days after it was filed.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

Confrontation Clause

This isn't a criminal prosecution. In fact, as we are so often told, a sitting president has immunity from criminal prosecution.
Yes, it’s about you can’t beat him in a free election so it’s a coup attempt.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

When and if the matter is sent to the Senate, it becomes a trial, and the 6th guarantees confrontation. The 14th also hold the states to the 6th.

The fact that the Democrats are reluctant to name the accuser only cements the view that it's a set-up.

Let us know that out of the hundreds of members of Congress the most deranged anti Trumper who’s lied about Trump continuously for three years is the ONLY member of Congress to learn of details of the accusation.

Let's us know how you know that. You definitely don't know it as a fact.

Let's us know how you know that. You definitely don't know it as a fact.
Yes, we know.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

When and if the matter is sent to the Senate, it becomes a trial, and the 6th guarantees confrontation. The 14th also hold the states to the 6th.

The fact that the Democrats are reluctant to name the accuser only cements the view that it's a set-up.

1- In the Senate, it's still not a criminal trial, though I would guess the Senate can make its own rules.

2-The whistleblower's name is protected by law. In good America, the president swears an oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

1- In the Senate, it's still not a criminal trial, though I would guess the Senate can make its own rules.

2-The whistleblower's name is protected by law. In good America, the president swears an oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.
So you’re impeaching for political revenge.

What a collection of dumbassery.

Of course they are working through lawyers. He doesn't know the WB's name. That's going to be very closely held since the Tangerine Tornado is already making death threats.

Constitutional procedures are being followed to the letter. He will get all the due process required under the law.

The "transcripts" (they are not transcripts) were never protected by executive privilege and I never saw speaker pelosi claiming to know what was in them before anyone else.

Your post is nothing but desperation.

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial.

Of course it's prejudicial. Politicians and lawyers all function within cliques.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

So you’re impeaching for political revenge.

I said nothing remotely like that.

Forum List

Back