Adam Schiff Admits He Has Agreement With Whistleblower When His/Her Identity Is Unknown

9_272019_trump-impeachment-whistle-38201_c0-0-4414-2573_s885x516.jpg

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.
What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

The 6th governs criminal prosecutions. The 14th covers due process. What do they have to do with impeachment?

When and if the matter is sent to the Senate, it becomes a trial, and the 6th guarantees confrontation. The 14th also hold the states to the 6th.

The fact that the Democrats are reluctant to name the accuser only cements the view that it's a set-up.

1- In the Senate, it's still not a criminal trial, though I would guess the Senate can make its own rules.

2-The whistleblower's name is protected by law. In good America, the president swears an oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.

:auiqs.jpg:

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

^^^
Adam Schifface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump.

shiff & the whistleblower's lawyers are protecting his/her identity from many people including trump - who has a history of making thinly veiled threats against those who threaten him.

This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court.

1st of all - the rules & threshold regarding congress' censuring, impeachment inquiry, or bringing forth articles of impeachment are not the same as they are in a criminal or civil matter PER THE CONSTITUTION.

2nd - there has been no trial, nor is it even close to a trial... YET.... so even IF the protocol were the same in a criminal or civil matter, donny doesn't have the right to anything at this stage.

This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose.png
Excellent post, and I'm stealing your meme.

What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

6th and 14th Amendments.
Impeachment isn't a criminal process.

That will probably come after he has been removed from office.

He doesn't know.

If he knows why not other members of Congress?

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

The 6th governs criminal prosecutions. The 14th covers due process. What do they have to do with impeachment?
Confrontation Clause
The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him." Generally, the right is to have a face-to-face confrontation with witnesses who are offering testimonial evidence against the accused in the form of cross-examination during a trial.
Impeachment isn't a criminal process.

lol
#1 Unless you have read the transcripts of the call you cannot say anything about this. Read the damned thing before you continue to make a fool of yourself.
#2 This person isn't a whistleblower......not according to regulations...because a whistleblower has to have firsthand knowledge, not gossip, in order to file a valid complaint
#3 Nancy Pelosi lied about the content of the transcripts claiming Trump asked the Ukraine president to manufacture dirt on Biden.....claimed that this was in the public domain when it was still unreleased
#4 Adam Schiff lied about the content of the transcripts during a hearing last week and was forced to admit he lied, calling it a parody.....a joke.

If he knows why not other members of Congress?

There's no evidence that he knows. He knows who the attorneys are, and he is in touch with them. That's not the same as knowing the identity of the whistleblower.

That said, I assume every member of the committee will soon know, and that's worrisome, given Trump's unhinged tweeting.
Ok, how does a deranged Trump hater who’s lied about Trump with false accusations for three years know who the lawyers are but not other members of Congress?

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial. The DNI testified the whistleblower had legal representation. Whether that's part of the hearing record, I don't know.
Let us know that out of the hundreds of members of Congress the most deranged anti Trumper who’s lied about Trump continuously for three years is the ONLY member of Congress to learn of details of the accusation.
Repeat after me:

Chairman of the house intelligence committee.

There's no evidence that he knows. He knows who the attorneys are, and he is in touch with them. That's not the same as knowing the identity of the whistleblower.

That said, I assume every member of the committee will soon know, and that's worrisome, given Trump's unhinged tweeting.
Ok, how does a deranged Trump hater who’s lied about Trump with false accusations for three years know who the lawyers are but not other members of Congress?

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial. The DNI testified the whistleblower had legal representation. Whether that's part of the hearing record, I don't know.
Let us know that out of the hundreds of members of Congress the most deranged anti Trumper who’s lied about Trump continuously for three years is the ONLY member of Congress to learn of details of the accusation.

Let's us know how you know that. You definitely don't know it as a fact.
Yes, we know.
Sure you do.
upload_2019-9-30_9-26-21.png

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

When and if the matter is sent to the Senate, it becomes a trial, and the 6th guarantees confrontation. The 14th also hold the states to the 6th.

The fact that the Democrats are reluctant to name the accuser only cements the view that it's a set-up.
Nope. Impeachment isn't a criminal process.

I think it's time for Trump to fire the FBI Director before he starts some sort of investigation.
They also need to do some house cleaning of the DoJ and the CIA.

House cleaning should have been done January 21, 2017. All Obama holdovers should have been dismissed.

I honestly don't know why this wasn't done.
Because Trump didn't know how rotten Democrats are.

lol

Yeah! "A Little Fascism never hurt anybody!" - democrats 2020

6th and 14th Amendments.

1- In the Senate, it's still not a criminal trial, though I would guess the Senate can make its own rules.

2-The whistleblower's name is protected by law. In good America, the president swears an oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.
So you’re impeaching for political revenge.

I said nothing remotely like that.
It’s an either or. Crime or no crime committed. You’re claiming there’s no crime involved. If you’re saying it’s a crime, post the evidence.

Let's us know how you know that. You definitely don't know it as a fact.
Yes, we know.
Sure you do.
View attachment 281998
Your inability to provide any evidence against Trump is noted.

It’s an either or. Crime or no crime committed. You’re claiming there’s no crime involved. If you’re saying it’s a crime, post the evidence.

I'm saying it's not a criminal trial (proceeding).

Impeached for not committing a crime, got it.

lol
#1 Unless you have read the transcripts of the call you cannot say anything about this. Read the damned thing before you continue to make a fool of yourself.
#2 This person isn't a whistleblower......not according to regulations...because a whistleblower has to have firsthand knowledge, not gossip, in order to file a valid complaint
#3 Nancy Pelosi lied about the content of the transcripts claiming Trump asked the Ukraine president to manufacture dirt on Biden.....claimed that this was in the public domain when it was still unreleased
#4 Adam Schiff lied about the content of the transcripts during a hearing last week and was forced to admit he lied, calling it a parody.....a joke.
You are spreading faake news.

Quit it.

lol

6th and 14th Amendments.

Impeachment has to go thru 7 steps.
The Justice Department refers charges to the House and the House must vote to impeach. The Senate chooses to either hold a trial or not hold one. Evidence is presented and the President mounts his defense. An unknown accuser with fake claims would be rejected by the Senate off-hand.
Process of Impeachment—7 Steps

I think it's time for Trump to fire the FBI Director before he starts some sort of investigation.
They also need to do some house cleaning of the DoJ and the CIA.

House cleaning should have been done January 21, 2017. All Obama holdovers should have been dismissed.

I honestly don't know why this wasn't done.
Because Trump didn't know how rotten Democrats are.
Wrong. Nobody realized how many crimes they would need to cover up.

Impeached for not committing a crime, got it.

The claim was made that the 6th Amendment would guarantee Trump the right to face his accuser. I pointed out the 6th applies to criminal prosecutions. Impeachment isn't a criminal prosecution. If you're determined not to understand that, fine.

Forum List

Back