Adam Schiff running for Senate

After the shameful display of the last 6 years especially, no one could possibly support that lying piece of shit. “Oh yeah guys, I have seen totally for real intelligence just you wait. My girlfriend in Canada has it…”

where’s the evidence?

how’s mueller not concluding there was obstruction the proof of the collusion/conspiracy?
you're confused
the campaign's manager. good gawd! Trump campaign chief Manafort's associate Kilimnik gave Russia 2016 election strategy, polling, U.S. says

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.
The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime.
He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

confused about what? some guy that knew manafort did something and that’s your proof? haha

well…now we know what mueller found no collusion or conspiracy

dopey pay attention:
Verdict. On August 21, their fourth day of deliberation, the jury found Manafort guilty on 8 of the 18 felony counts, including five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account.

Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, was sentenced in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Wednesday, March 13, to an additional 43 months in prison for conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice for attempting to tamper with witnesses.

confused about what? some guy that knew manafort did something and that’s your proof? haha

well…now we know what mueller found no collusion or conspiracy
Muller did not establish collusion in a crime -- because there was not sufficient evidence. The inference here is that there was evidence of a crime, jut not enough in his opinion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Schiff lies so much, I gotta wonder if he's lying now?

Politics is so damn confusing.

Muller did not establish collusion in a crime -- because there was not sufficient evidence. The inference here is that there was evidence of a crime, jut not enough in his opinion

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaa! You’ll get him next time! You really will!

dante the guy is no angel....98% of those in congress will lie or embellish the truth to keep their nice little job....schiff aint no different....how long have you lived in California?....
long enough

I've been a student of politics for most of my life.

We don't elect Angels

Forum List

Back