Adam Schiff running for Senate

What exactly has Schiff lied about?
For starters? All the evidence he has seen with his own eyes that Trump was colluding with the Russians.
He'll show us the evidence, he "had the smoking gun" :laughing0301:
Remember the phony transcript of the phone call to the Ukrainian president?
I know, you forgot that one too.

It's okay, Dante, you can just say you can't tell the truth from a lie when your masters speak.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaa! You’ll get him next time! You really will!
Trump will get himself. I said long ago -- Trump being himself will be his own undoing. He can't help himself. Okay, but he will live out his life in a terrible way. Even now, few would want to be in his shoes. He's said he wants to be famous and remembered, that wealth alone isn't enough. Well, he's made a deal with the devil

Trump will get himself. I said long ago -- Trump being himself will be his own undoing. He can't help himself. Okay, but he will live out his life in a terrible way. Even now, few would want to be in his shoes. He's said he wants to be famous and remembered, that wealth alone isn't enough. Well, he's made a deal with the devil

If it helps you.

For starters? All the evidence he has seen with his own eyes that Trump was colluding with the Russians.
He'll show us the evidence, he "had the smoking gun" :laughing0301:
Remember the phony transcript of the phone call to the Ukrainian president?
I know, you forgot that one too.

It's okay, Dante, you can just say you can't tell the truth from a lie when your masters speak.
you people turn error, or every mistake into lies. It belittles the real deal.
context? okay:
Schiff responded saying the evidence "is in plain sight, not hidden anywhere."
"We went through that evidence," Schiff said in defense. "The Russians offered dirt on Hillary Clinton in writing and sent it to [Donald Trump] Jr. And Don Jr.’s response was in writing and said, ‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

this is lying: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-lies/index.html

And you don't have a clue. You sure like those celebrity RWingers. Larry Elder got smoked and now you think a TV guy has got what it takes. In CA. Laughing at you.

Mike Rowe has no chance. You people only elect a small group of rich white DemoKKKrats. Over and over and over again.

And with power they are too afraid to effect change because they might lose it.
Some yes. I don't share your dystopian cynical world view. Many are never threatened with losing any power. Power is fleeting for most. Leadership has the real power - except in the case of GOP McCarthy who gave most of it away to the lunatic fringe

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Schiff has to be the most dishonest man in politics. He has all the qualifacations for a Democratic senator.

you people turn error, or every mistake into lies. It belittles the real deal.
context? okay:
Schiff responded saying the evidence "is in plain sight, not hidden anywhere."
"We went through that evidence," Schiff said in defense. "The Russians offered dirt on Hillary Clinton in writing and sent it to [Donald Trump] Jr. And Don Jr.’s response was in writing and said, ‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

this is lying: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-lies/index.html
A swing and a miss. He was misleading everyone.
Bless your heart, Dante

The only thing I know for sure is that it will be a democrat.
The most far left democrat. Ca. is a lost cause for at least the next 3 generations.
Damn, you sure are smart.

Porter isn't far left. Maybe a little left of left.

Forum List

Back