Adam Schiff Says He Will Scrub Jan 6th Evidence Before GOP Takes Over

You guys never mind when Trump doesn't use the politically correct words so why Adam?

This is when we tell you "what he meant was".

But truthfully, we aren't bullshitting you. What he meant was what I posted.

"Now, we will have to make sure that we scrub that evidence for personally identifiable information, that the evidence that we provide protects people's security, it doesn't put them at risk.

Nothing wrong with that. You're making a big deal out of nothing.
Adam Schiff pushed big lies about Trump that have now been cleared. He comes across as an insincere liar, and how much he seems to enjoy destroying other people along with other Democrat mavens--Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Schumer, and others who have been hateful to Republican leaders, their families, their staff members. Sorry, but it takes caring for other people regardless of party, to rule this nation. And that "truth is an option" baloney the left does when things don't go their way is a true verbal or written crazy-maker of word and deed. Persuasion takes honesty and the truth. We do not get it out of "the truth is optional" rhetoric first used by Barack Obama in a speech he gave in 2013 as I recollect.

Adam Schiff pushed big lies about Trump that have now been cleared. He comes across as an insincere liar, and how much he seems to enjoy destroying other people along with other Democrat mavens--Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Schumer, and others who have been hateful to Republican leaders, their families, their staff members. Sorry, but it takes caring for other people regardless of party, to rule this nation. And that "truth is an option" baloney the left does when things don't go their way is a true verbal or written crazy-maker of word and deed. Persuasion takes honesty and the truth. We do not get it out of "the truth is optional" rhetoric first used by Barack Obama in a speech he gave in 2013 as I recollect.
What big lies did he push about Trump?

You guys never mind when Trump doesn't use the politically correct words so why Adam?

This is when we tell you "what he meant was".

But truthfully, we aren't bullshitting you. What he meant was what I posted.

"Now, we will have to make sure that we scrub that evidence for personally identifiable information, that the evidence that we provide protects people's security, it doesn't put them at risk.

Nothing wrong with that. You're making a big deal out of nothing.
"Scrub" means "get rid of" to everybody else in the world but you and Schiff, I guess, because I'm not buying that "he meant anything else" excuse. Good try on filling an empty plate, though. Loyalty is usually good unless it is perverted by a real ring-tailed tooter like Adam Schiff.

Sounds like MAGA Republicans are dog whistling to their less stable minions. Protecting witnesses is more important than providing that kind of info to killer groomers. Let them do their own legwork.
You hear the dog whistle and just assume ir
Let's see, a group of crazed Trump supporters attacked the police, trashed the Capitol, and tried to find and murder elected officials, and all of this was enabled and, later, attempted to be covered up by Republican lawmakers.

That you even have to wonder why the January 6th commission would do this shows what a complete imbecile you are.
If they had actual non-manufactured evidence, they would not have to. Since they don't, they have to resort to covering their crimes before they are exposed.

Sounds like MAGA Republicans are dog whistling to their less stable minions. Protecting witnesses is more important than providing that kind of info to killer groomers. Let them do their own legwork.
You hear the dog whistle and just assume ir
120-million very decent Americans would be extremely pleased to see him executed, he is one of the vilest, most evil psychopaths to ever draw breath....:mad:
Talking about Schiff and his minions, agreed.

The problem is you recollect all wrong because you've been lied to. Want proof?

The 40-second clip comes from an hour long speech Obama made in April at Stanford University, in which he discussed the threat of online disinformation. The full speech shows that Obama was explaining the process other people have used to sow distrust, not endorsing such actions.

It shows a close up of Obama’s face as he says, “You just have to flood a country’s public square with enough raw sewage. You just have to raise enough questions, spread enough dirt, plant enough conspiracy theorizing that citizens no longer know what to believe.”

One Twitter user on Sunday shared it with just the suggestive caption, “LISTEN to every word,” receiving more than 10,000 shares.

“Obama Caught On Video Teaching Treacherous Actions,” said another.

But key context has been omitted. The full video makes clear Obama was explaining how “authoritarian regimes,” “strongmen,” and others have launched disinformation campaigns in the past, giving the examples of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Steve Bannon, former White House chief strategist under Donald Trump.

This is too easy.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President, Kellyanne Conway, during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press SecretarySean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. When pressed during the interview with Chuck Todd to explain why Spicer would "utter a provable falsehood", Conway stated that Spicer was giving "alternative facts".

Okay let's talk about what Schiff actually said.

"Now, we will have to make sure that we scrub that evidence for personally identifiable information, that the evidence that we provide protects people's security, it doesn't put them at risk."

Do you have a problem with that?
Absolutely. The incoming Representatives who will take over the committee have the same security clearances the outgoing members do, and his statement is a bold-faced accusation that the new committee members will act like democrats and leak information. There is no defensible reason to deny the incoming members complete and total access to everything the committee has. The fact that they're openly scrubbing information is de facto proof that they are hiding things. Think of it this way, would you accept TRUMP! destroying documents before the FBI could recover them on the grounds that he didn't want to put anyone at risk? It's that ludicrous.

"Scrub" means "get rid of" to everybody else in the world but you and Schiff, I guess, because I'm not buying that "he meant anything else" excuse. Good try on filling an empty plate, though. Loyalty is usually good unless it is perverted by a real ring-tailed tooter like Adam Schiff.
You're making more of it than you should. Just like when you took Obama's words out of context because some right winger on the net cut a 40 second part out of Obama's speech. And for the record, Obama was referring to Authoritarian regimes like TRUMP and PUTIN who will lie to the people shamelessly.

That he had and would provide absolute evidence to convict Trump in the phony impeachment, both times. He failed to do so hence he lied. Learn from history before making a bigger fool of yourself.

Absolutely. The incoming Representatives who will take over the committee have the same security clearances the outgoing members do, and his statement is a bold-faced accusation that the new committee members will act like democrats and leak information. There is no defensible reason to deny the incoming members complete and total access to everything the committee has. The fact that they're openly scrubbing information is de facto proof that they are hiding things. Think of it this way, would you accept TRUMP! destroying documents before the FBI could recover them on the grounds that he didn't want to put anyone at risk? It's that ludicrous.
You didn't even want the investigations. You think they are a witch hunt. So we will scrub them. Do your own investigations. The outgoing government has no obligation to hand over anything. Subpoena us. LOL. We will sit in jail with Steve Bannon. Or show up and testify. We will probably do that.

You're making more of it than you should. Just like when you took Obama's words out of context because some right winger on the net cut a 40 second part out of Obama's speech. And for the record, Obama was referring to Authoritarian regimes like TRUMP and PUTIN who will lie to the people shamelessly.
A known liar accusing others of lying? And you believe it? Just how stupid are you? But then with each of your posts you supply the answer - very.

That he had and would provide absolute evidence to convict Trump in the phony impeachment, both times. He failed to do so hence he lied. Learn from history before making a bigger fool of yourself.
You don't think Trump is responsible for the insurrection? He should be charged. But we don't charge former presidents so I guess Trump is just guilty in the court of public opinion. You watched the hearings right? Pretty overwhelmingly damning evidence. I can't wait for Democrats to make their entire case. Is it over yet?

Trump was impeached. Mitch said he would have convicted Trump or had a trial had he been re elected. But since he lost, it wasn't his place. Trump was no longer president. That was a slick way out of pissing Trump supporters off. If convicted Trump wouldn't be allowed to run again. And Mitch doesn't want him to run again. But he couldn't convict Trump. It would infuriate Trump supporters, who he needs. Loyalty is important in the movement right?

A known liar accusing others of lying? And you believe it? Just how stupid are you? But then with each of your posts you supply the answer - very.
If you aren't convince by now you're a die hard Trumpbot and I hope you try to deny it.

Where do I begin? "The truth is optional" these pushed by Obama in 2013? The Steele Dossier? The "What difference does it make" Rodham comment about the death of an American Diplomat and staff members? Trump and his advisers for picking Brett Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS vacancy when Mme. Blasey-Ford made half a dozen false statements that were frowned upon by the press? Leftist press little fibbies gone viral as the truth is optional gained favor in leftist circles and considered crazy-makers by the right? What was the plan behind lying that Trump had been jumping on a bed Hillary had slept on in Russia nekkid with sex workers. You name it, Schiff backed it if it was a lie, and he backed a lot of lies about Donald Trump--blamed the right for misinformation it had no part of? Where does one begin to sort out what is and is not the truth from a monopoly that claims "the truth is optional?" I don't think any of us knows where to begin. I'm done with this discussion until the Democrat Party acknowledges that in reality the truth is the only option, and we cannot know the truth until we prove it. When we DO prove it with profound evidence, the only response we get is that we're the real liars, and that is just one more little white lie gone mad. That's all folks. I'm outta this little winless word war.

You don't think Trump is responsible for the insurrection? He should be charged. But we don't charge former presidents so I guess Trump is just guilty in the court of public opinion. You watched the hearings right? Pretty overwhelmingly damning evidence. I can't wait for Democrats to make their entire case. Is it over yet?

Trump was impeached. Mitch said he would have convicted Trump or had a trial had he been re elected. But since he lost, it wasn't his place. Trump was no longer president. That was a slick way out of pissing Trump supporters off. If convicted Trump wouldn't be allowed to run again. And Mitch doesn't want him to run again. But he couldn't convict Trump. It would infuriate Trump supporters, who he needs. Loyalty is important in the movement right?
Which accounts for your request as to Schiff lies how? More democratic diversions and mind reading (only to their benefit of course) coming from one of their trained seals.

Where do I begin? "The truth is optional" these pushed by Obama in 2013? The Steele Dossier? The "What difference does it make" Rodham comment about the death of an American Diplomat and staff members? Trump and his advisers for picking Brett Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS vacancy when Mme. Blasey-Ford made half a dozen false statements that were frowned upon by the press? Leftist press little fibbies gone viral as the truth is optional gained favor in leftist circles and considered crazy-makers by the right? What was the plan behind lying that Trump had been jumping on a bed Hillary had slept on in Russia nekkid with sex workers. You name it, Schiff backed it if it was a lie, and he backed a lot of lies about Donald Trump--blamed the right for misinformation it had no part of? Where does one begin to sort out what is and is not the truth from a monopoly that claims "the truth is optional?" I don't think any of us knows where to begin. I'm done with this discussion until the Democrat Party acknowledges that in reality the truth is the only option, and we cannot know the truth until we prove it. When we DO prove it with profound evidence, the only response we get is that we're the real liars, and that is just one more little white lie gone mad. That's all folks. I'm outta this little winless word war.
Stop! I already "the truth is optional" was taken out of context. He was talking about Trump. Why would you repeat the lie I debunked?

Fuck the steele dossier. Another mountain made out of a molehill and you don't even have that 100% right.

Since each of your comments are AT BEST half truths. I stopped half way through. I'm sure the other half is pure bullshit too.

You didn't even want the investigations. You think they are a witch hunt. So we will scrub them. Do your own investigations. The outgoing government has no obligation to hand over anything. Subpoena us. LOL. We will sit in jail with Steve Bannon. Or show up and testify. We will probably do that.

So you're going to behave exactly the same way you accuse those you profess to hate of behaving? You must be a democrat.

Forum List

Back