Adam Schiff Says He's Got Evidence ... Again...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bwuhahahaha

Yeah, just like during Pelosi's 1st Impeachment, when he perjury himself claiming he had a 'whistleblower'

Yeah just like during Pelosi's 1st Impeachment, when he was caught illegally manufacturing fake evidence against a President of the United States.

Adam Schiff should be in prison right now...except laws don't apply to Democrats.

Based on his past crimes, nothing Schiff says or presents should be taken seriously...

...and he only has himself to blame.

schiffepsteincreeps.JPG
schiffposfghjgjgh.jpg
schifftyposksjdfhkfhskdf.jpg
schifftytraitorposrdhghgfj.jpg
schiff_impeachmentdummy.jpg
schiffleahgfhfhgfj.jpg

They don't need to watch it. It will be covered by every new organisation in the Country, not including Trump's asseaters at Fox who will have another story to distract you MAGA asshats.
Meh, they are political dead men walking, nobody with any sense cares about them nor the subject for that matter.....It does not even amount to a "squirrel" to detract attention away form the dem's miserable economy.

So yeah, good luck with all that.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Libtards will use their dying breath to attack *TRUMP*.
2. Won't matter one bit.
3. Shitf on his death bed, last words, "Trump did it".
4. Shit tha bed! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The Libtards will use their dying breath to attack *TRUMP*.
2. Won't matter one bit.
3. Shitf on his death bed, last words, "Trump did it".
4. Shit tha bed! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is no reason to attack Trump, because Trump is digging his own grave

They don't need to watch it. It will be covered by every new organisation in the Country, not including Trump's asseaters at Fox who will have another story to distract you MAGA asshats.

What us Fox viewers will watch is what we already know--fear. I've watched your Communist party for a long time, and not once have I ever seen them fear a man so much in their miserable existence. Tomorrow will mark the year and a half anniversary of the break in and they're still trying to go after Trump. This has never been done in the history of our country with an ex-President.

These are desperate people and desperate people do desperate things. They will fail at this as they have so many other times. But if they try to attack Trump with some phony charge, the entire country will turn against them even more so than we are today. You already lost the Independents, you are bleeding the Hispanic votes by the gallons, you are even losing a portion of the black vote. You are just going to have to accept the fact that most Americans hate you, and pulling these stunts will only get more Americans to hate you.

What us Fox viewers will watch is what we already know--fear. I've watched your Communist party for a long time, and not once have I ever seen them fear a man so much in their miserable existence. Tomorrow will mark the year and a half anniversary of the break in and they're still trying to go after Trump. This has never been done in the history of our country with an ex-President.

These are desperate people and desperate people do desperate things. They will fail at this as they have so many other times. But if they try to attack Trump with some phony charge, the entire country will turn against them even more so than we are today. You already lost the Independents, you are bleeding the Hispanic votes by the gallons, you are even losing a portion of the black vote. You are just going to have to accept the fact that most Americans hate you, and pulling these stunts will only get more Americans to hate you.
The rant that started it all:

"OBAMA TAPPED MY PHONES"!

:oops8:

Forum List

Back